This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Good burger place

Post Thanks / Like

Good burger place

Hello, looking for a good burger please advice!! Thank you Dolores
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    I LOVE the burger at the Divi Bar located at the Ritz. Its an expensive burger but an excellent one IMO.

Post Thanks / Like
    We love Local Store for their burgers, but there are some that don't think very highly of them for some reason.

0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Alfies,in back of casa tua,palm beach
    0 1

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by WaltVB View Post
    We love Local Store for their burgers, but there are some that don't think very highly of them for some reason.
    Anyone try the new burger place across from the Paceo in the new plaza, I forget the name? Dolores
    0 0

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    hubby and I both love the burgers at LOCAL STORE.
    hubby especially loves the burgers at Barneys.

Arashi Beach, Hyatt, Radisson, Shopping, Flea Market, Downtown, Palm Beach, Everything
    Post Thanks / Like
    Alfies across from Hooters, excellent burgers, angus beef and thick. Did not care for the Local Store, though alot of people love them. Another good place is Cafe 080, which is down the road from the Tierra del Sol.

Post Thanks / Like
    I will have to check them out. I love a good burger but only if its USDA beef. Others love the Argentinian beef but I don't enjoy it at all. I wonder if that was the issue with the burger you did not like. There are several places people love having their burgers but those same places I myself won't eat more than a bite of it. Good thing we don't all love the same things as we would never get a table

Quote Originally Posted by gaby View Post
    Alfies across from Hooters, excellent burgers, angus beef and thick. Did not care for the Local Store, though alot of people love them. Another good place is Cafe 080, which is down the road from the Tierra del Sol.

Arashi Beach, Hyatt, Radisson, Shopping, Flea Market, Downtown, Palm Beach, Everything
    Post Thanks / Like
    Also, Jay, the cook from Legends is the cook at Alfie's.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Aruba4ever View Post
    I will have to check them out. I love a good burger but only if its USDA beef. Others love the Argentinian beef but I don't enjoy it at all. I wonder if that was the issue with the burger you did not like. There are several places people love having their burgers but those same places I myself won't eat more than a bite of it. Good thing we don't all love the same things as we would never get a table
    Maybe that’s why we didn’t like the burgers at Local store,found them very dry,different strokes for different folks.
    0 0