This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Aruba Nights Island Guide
Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Lola Taqueria and Craft Cocktails - Review

Post Thanks / Like

Lola Taqueria and Craft Cocktails - Review

This was an unexpected favorite for me. We visited Lola in the late afternoon to grab a bite and a drink. They have partnered with Craft for cocktails. It is all outside seating, they may have a couple tables inside that were not in use and I think they do delivery too. On Tuesdays they have $1 tacos all day. They have a good happy hour too, but I don't recall the details.

We went on a Wednesday during off hours to avoid any crowds. The tacos come in orders of 2 and are street taco sized with hand made soft tortilla shells. They had so many that we wanted to try but we settled on sharing the pork belly tacos and the carnitas (shredded pork). Both came topped with onions. We shared. My favorite by far was the pork belly - the flavor can only be described as WOW! The carnitas were great too. You could make this a full meal or I could see having it as a light lunch on a day you have dinner plans.

We each had premium cocktails made by the bartender at Craft - we planned on 1 but they were so good we had 2. We tried the limeberry vodka made with raspberry vodka, strawberry, mint, and lime syrup. The other drink was a Tropiroska - Vodka, passion fruit, grapefruit, and lime.

Service was great, friendly and fun servers are always a hit with us.

Lola Taqueria and Craft Cocktails - Review-lola-tacos-jpgLola Taqueria and Craft Cocktails - Review-f-tacos-jpg Lola Taqueria and Craft Cocktails - Review-f-craft-cocktails-jpg

The best trip is the next trip. Anxiously waiting to book something.
    0 1

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    fabulous!!!

it is now on our list!

November 26 - December 10 Photos https://photos.app.goo.gl/K6JFHPUx18oB69Nh7
    0 1

Post Thanks / Like
    We considered Lola for taco Tuesday, but didn't make it. I would probably enjoy it, but Pam isn't a huge fan of street tacos, she abhors raw onion and cilantro. But thanks for the review.

0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Looks wonderful. Tom would really enjoy the carnitas and I think I would too. So many people rave about pork belly but I just can’t do it. The texture throws me off. Those look good enough to try.

0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Looks great, we will be giving it a try.
    0 0

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am with Pam on the Cilantro and raw onion. YUK
    The pork Belly tacos look excellent though!!!

November 26 - December 10 Photos https://photos.app.goo.gl/K6JFHPUx18oB69Nh7
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Looks amazing! We will add this to our list as well!
    Loving Aruba from NJ
    0 0