This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Aruba Nights Island Guide
Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Recommendation for an adult dinner

Pop-pop Brian

Recommendation for an adult dinner

During our upcoming trip to Aruba, we go out one night with the other “grandparents” (no kids or grandkids). We always like to try a new restaurant that we haven’t been to before.
    Any comments or recommendations between these 3 possible choices for us:

1- Restaurant Anno 1877
    2- Bohemian Bar & Restaurant
    3- Italy in the World Aruba

Would appreciate any comments or even 1 or 2 other suggestions (although we’ve been to many of the usual and popular places in Aruba).

thanks,
    Brian
    Last edited by Pop-pop Brian; 07-12-2021 at 10:37 PM. Reason: Spelling error
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Well, you have chosen three restaurants we have yet to try so if you go to one of them it will be nice to hear your opinion. For an adult dinner my first choice would be Casa Nonna.

0 2

Post Thanks / Like
    I would try “The Kitchen Table”.
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Quinta del Carmen is really good and wonderful setting in the back courtyard. Their white Sangria is fabulous. Let us know what you decide!
    0 1

Pop-pop Brian
    Quote Originally Posted by Pegmeister View Post
    Well, you have chosen three restaurants we have yet to try so if you go to one of them it will be nice to hear your opinion. For an adult dinner my first choice would be Casa Nonna.
    Thanks Peg, we always go to casa Nonna every visit with the family. We have reservations for this time on our last night in Aruba.
    0 1

Pop-pop Brian
    Quote Originally Posted by LisaGrn View Post
    Quinta del Carmen is really good and wonderful setting in the back courtyard. Their white Sangria is fabulous. Let us know what you decide!
    Thanks Lisa, Quinta del Carmen is one of our favorites and we have reservations there with our family for This Sunday night already. My wife loves their Sangria and the stroop waffle dessert is awesome.
    0 0

Pop-pop Brian
    Quote Originally Posted by aiber View Post
    I would try “The Kitchen Table”.
    I will check out Kitchen table. This is great…I appreciate all of the suggestions and opinions.
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Hmmm, it sounds like WE should be asking YOU where to go! LOL!
    How about Pinchos? It's such a great setting. Flying Fishbone too far?

Quote Originally Posted by Pop-pop Brian View Post
    Thanks Lisa, Quinta del Carmen is one of our favorites and we have reservations there with our family for This Sunday night already. My wife loves their Sangria and the stroop waffle dessert is awesome.
    0 1

Post Thanks / Like
    I LOVE the pasta and meatballs at Casa Nonna. The Chicken Parm is also out of this world good IMO. I will have some combo of both several times next week

Quote Originally Posted by Pop-pop Brian View Post
    Thanks Peg, we always go to casa Nonna every visit with the family. We have reservations for this time on our last night in Aruba.
    Trip 33 begins on July 15.

0 1

Pop-pop Brian
    Quote Originally Posted by Aruba4ever View Post
    I LOVE the pasta and meatballs at Casa Nonna. The Chicken Parm is also out of this world good IMO. I will have some combo of both several times next week
    Jay, great. I sent you an email about meeting up next week when we are there.
    have a safe trip,
    0 1