This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Aruba Nights Island Guide
Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Restaurant Websites

Post Thanks / Like
    I enjoy looking at websites so I see their menu and prices. I have not been to many places that dont post their menus online. I don't like to guess and I am not searching facebook to view it either. As far as places that make it hard to visit...there is one place on the island that I would not visit just based on how difficult they are to book- I am sure we are referring to the same place. They have a loyal following but it wont include my family for sure.

Post Thanks / Like
    I like being able to go online to a website and see the menus and make reservations. Usually FB is just okay, but many don't have menus. I do use TA but with a grain of salt-if most of the reviews are positive, I am more likely to go, if they are mixed, I'll pass.I'm not much for pictures-things can look pretty, but taste awful and vise versa-just like a pretty face does not mean a nice person. I go with my gut feeling sometimes. When we are traveling non-Aruba, I use Yelp and it seems to be pretty good. The best recommendations come from people we know, the forum, etc. Sometimes though, you just get to a place and they are having an off night for whatever reason.

0 1