This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Restaurants on Eagle Beach

Post Thanks / Like

Restaurants on Eagle Beach

Hi! Usually we stay at the Divi Phoenix so typically stay on Palm Beach for restaurants. For our upcoming trip, we wanted to try one or two restaurants on Eagle Beach. Can you share your recommendations for maybe a casual restaurant there and maybe a nicer, upscale restaurant? We like to dine outside and would prefer menu options other than fish. Thanks so much!
    0 0

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    nicer upscale are ELEMENTS at Bucuti and Screaming Eagle.
    Ikes @ Manchebo and Chalet Suisse, Asi Mi Peru @ Paradise Beach Villas are somewhat upscale, but still relaxed and comfortable.

more relaxed and casual but still very nice............. Las Ramblas at LaCabana, Terraza Italiana on the rooftop of Paradise Beach Villas , Chalet Suisse, Matthews @ Casa Del Mar

quite casual..........Pizza Bobs @ Costa Linda, Water's Edge @ Costa Linda, Islander Grill @ LaCabana.

all of the places I mentioned have varied menus, not just fish.

many of these places have outdoor seating......Chalet Suisse is indoors. Ikes has an outdoor area with a different name, but is the same menu I believe.

Quote Originally Posted by roak4ever View Post
    Hi! Usually we stay at the Divi Phoenix so typically stay on Palm Beach for restaurants. For our upcoming trip, we wanted to try one or two restaurants on Eagle Beach. Can you share your recommendations for maybe a casual restaurant there and maybe a nicer, upscale restaurant? We like to dine outside and would prefer menu options other than fish. Thanks so much!
    Last edited by Andrea J.; 05-22-2021 at 11:09 PM.
    AIDTM THINK.. is it Thoughtful? Helpful? Inspirational? Necessary? Kind?

0 1

Post Thanks / Like
    Andrea, has provided a nice list. I would add Twist if Flavors to the list. Also not sure if Chophouse @ Manchevo has opened but last I heard they were also serving their menu at Ike’s.

0 2

Post Thanks / Like
    Ricardo's at Aruba Beach Club, comes to mind too. It's more on the casual side, similar to Mathew's, but has a nice water view and outdoor seating.

OUR COUPLE'S RETREAT. THE PEARL CONDO HOTEL EAGLE BEACH. CONDO ACCOMMODATES TWO ADULTS. YOU MUST REQUEST UNIT #8. https://photos.app.goo.gl/lRquP1F4VtxyZhR42 RENTING DIRECTLY http://www.pearlarubacondos.com/. SEND PM BEFORE BOOKING FOR REFERRAL.
    0 2

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    thanks Peg!
    I get the "Chophouse and Ikes" mixed up.
    which one occupies the former "French Steakhouse?"
    Quote Originally Posted by Pegmeister View Post
    Andrea, has provided a nice list. I would add Twist if Flavors to the list. Also not sure if Chophouse @ Manchevo has opened but last I heard they were also serving their menu at Ike’s.

0 1

Post Thanks / Like
    Chophouse is the old French Steakhouse. We love Ike’s as well. They offer some exceptional shrimp dishes and some incredible desserts. During the pandemic Chophouse closed their space but the menu was being offered at Ike’s. I don’t know what the current status is.

1 2

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you Andrea, Pegmeister and schexc! This will be a great start for me to research.
    1 2

Boca Catalina, Arashi Beach Manchebo Beach, Eagle Beach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Chophouse is the old French Steakhouse. We love Ike’s as well. They offer some exceptional shrimp dishes and some incredible desserts. During the pandemic Chophouse closed their space but the menu was being offered at Ike’s. I don’t know what the current status is.
    I called Ike's Bistro last week because their reservation system isn't working. They said that The Chophouse is now open and that they are no longer giving out both menus at Ikes.

2 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for the update! Good to hear that the Chophouse is back open. Even though it doesn’t have a view, the atmosphere is so relaxing and sometimes it’s nice to be in an air conditioned spot after spending all day on the beach.

0 1

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    in precovid days, we loved eating indoors and always appreciated the great air-conditioning at most of the restaurants !

Thanks for the update! Good to hear that the Chophouse is back open. Even though it doesn’t have a view, the atmosphere is so relaxing and sometimes it’s nice to be in an air conditioned spot after spending all day on the beach.

0 0