This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Aruba Nights Island Guide
Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: stroopwaffel cookies

Post Thanks / Like
    Big news on Google today about stoopwaffel cookies. They removed them on the flights that had them and replced them with maple cookies. UA customers are revolting! I never knew you were supposed to put them over your hot coffee cup and steam them up-mmmm sounds even better! Does it seem we talk alot about great food and booze on this forum or is it just us?
    Sean and Susan
    [Countdown=12/01/2013 2:30 AM;]I'm finally there]Count down:[/Countdown]
    0 0

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    yes, that is the best way to eat them!

sometiimes i look at the amount of food and booze talk and think that we could all be 400 lb alcoholics

Quote Originally Posted by crimms View Post
    Big news on Google today about stoopwaffel cookies. They removed them on the flights that had them and replced them with maple cookies. UA customers are revolting! I never knew you were supposed to put them over your hot coffee cup and steam them up-mmmm sounds even better! Does it seem we talk alot about great food and booze on this forum or is it just us?
    Sean and Susan
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post

sometiimes i look at the amount of food and booze talk and think that we could all be 400 lb alcoholics
    But that doesn't make us bad people

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    Exactly!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by WaltVB View Post
    But that doesn't make us bad people
    0 1

Post Thanks / Like
    My son and gf went shopping and bought a bunch of stroopwafles and chocolate. She told him to hid them so he but them in the safe. Then he could not get it open because he locked the instructions in the safe. We emailed the instructions but he said he couldn’t get it open. He claimed someone must have put in a code and his didn’t take but that is not how it works. He won’t admit he didn’t put in the code he thought he used. We told him to call prestige but he eventually guessed the reset code. This transpired over two or three days. She was NOT happy to separated from her stroopwaffles. Just thought you would get a laugh out of this.

Post Thanks / Like
    Too funny!! I wouldn’t be happy if I was separated from my special treats. Glad they got it open.

0 0

Senior Member B Likes To Travel's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    That's hilarious. Glad he got himself out of trouble. haha!
    Quote Originally Posted by robin View Post
    My son and gf went shopping and bought a bunch of stroopwafles and chocolate. She told him to hid them so he but them in the safe. Then he could not get it open because he locked the instructions in the safe. We emailed the instructions but he said he couldn’t get it open. He claimed someone must have put in a code and his didn’t take but that is not how it works. He won’t admit he didn’t put in the code he thought he used. We told him to call prestige but he eventually guessed the reset code. This transpired over two or three days. She was NOT happy to separated from her stroopwaffles. Just thought you would get a laugh out of this.

0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    They are so yummy.. gives me a sugar high and I am the last person in the world that needs a "sugar high" lol
    Aldi's will soon have them available due to Fall holiday.
    0 0