This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Aruba Nights Island Guide
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Sunday morning brunch ideas wanted

Since 1980, and throughout the many changes, we still love going downtown in Oranjestad.
    Post Thanks / Like

Sunday morning brunch ideas wanted

Like so many others, for our Aruba vacation (Oct.12-19) we will be arriving on Saturday afternoon , making Sunday our first full day in Aruba.

Our experience on so many of our previous vacations there is that Sunday can be a hit or a miss when it comes to finding a place for breakfast, lunch or brunch.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Glenn
    0 0

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    We always liked WINDOWS on Aruba for Sunday brunch. (It has been a couple of years though)

In the rise, the last Sunday brunch we went to was when the Hilton was the Radisson and that was fantastic.
    Maybe the Hilton has a brunch too ?

I think that I would choose one of the Dutch Pancake places..........Is Linda's open on Sunday? The Dutch Pancake House at the Seaport Marketplace is fabulous.
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    For breakfast we usually dine at Ike’s Bistro as we’re staying at the Manchebo. I also really liked breakfast at Salt and Pepper and while we’ve only had dinner at Ricardo’s, I would think it would be a nice breakfast spot.

For higher end brunch spots you have Ruinas Del Mar; Windows on Aruba and Taste of Belgium.

0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Taste of Belgium gets our vote. We've also enjoyed the breakfast buffet at La Vista.

0 0