This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Aruba Nights Island Guide

Thread: Terrazza Italiano

Arashi Beach, Hyatt, Radisson, Shopping, Flea Market, Downtown, Palm Beach, Everything
    Post Thanks / Like

Terrazza Italiano

I have been trying to make reservations here and so has my friend, no response. We posted it on their facebook page. Does anyone know if they are on vacation or something. Very unusual for them not to answer. My friend sent 3 messages, no response so I tried and no response.

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    If you have voip call later in the day.
    The owner once told me that she is terrible with email.

​In a world where you can be anything, be kind!
    1 0

Arashi Beach, Hyatt, Radisson, Shopping, Flea Market, Downtown, Palm Beach, Everything
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Andrea. I had made a reservation for when we first get there and she responded. This reservation is for when our friends come for their annual the first 2 weeks of Dec. I figure when I go for the confirmed reservation I will check if she just posted it in the book and if not, i will make one then. They did respond to my first email within hours...

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    Terrazza Italiana is on our list for our Thanksgiving trip.
    We have not been there in 2 years.
    We love Mimma's lasagna and the pizza is wonderful too.

0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    we always go a few times cause its casual, the food is good and the view is spectacular. And they are not as slow as they use to be, they are like normal restaurant. I guess they got the momentum

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    when she and her husband owned the pizza joint downtown business was brisk and folks were in a hurry at lunch.
    the food there was spectacular and service was good.
    we never got to the place at the orange plaza near Red Fish.
    I am glad that Terrazza is finally up to speed (literally) like a normal restaurant.
    Thanks Gaby
    Quote Originally Posted by gaby View Post
    we always go a few times cause its casual, the food is good and the view is spectacular. And they are not as slow as they use to be, they are like normal restaurant. I guess they got the momentum

0 1

Post Thanks / Like
    I think because the pizza place at the Orange plaza closed down and he now helps her at Terrazza. The pizza place was not like downtown. It was over priced and not as good. We went once and never again. But Terrazza is still excellent, even the pizza.