This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Thanksgiving in Aruba

Baby Beach and the Marriott Ocean Club smokey joes and happy hour by the beach
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanksgiving in Aruba

With my kids two different schools we had to move our trip up 2 weeks so they would not miss a lot of school so we will be there nov.26 -dec.5 are the restaurants that serve turkey dinner if we choose to do that. and do we need to make a reservation.
    Thank you for all you help
    Scott
    0 0

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    There will be some that will offer a traditional turkey dinner.

i do know that the Islander Grill at LaCabana will have it on their menu.
    I am sure that others here will have suggestions too.
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you i was just looking thru the old threads
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    A number of restaurants will offer a Thanksgiving menu and at some it will be a buffet. We’re often in Aruba for Thanksgiving. It’s still a little early for restaurants to be posting their menus. In the past we have dined at Elements, Matthews, And Quinta Del Carmen. We’re still debating on where to dine this year.

0 0

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    thanks for posting this thread as it has opened up some discussion here at our house.
    we will be heading to AUA on Thanksgiving Day.
    our discussion is that we will be hosting a Thanksgiving dinner here on the Saturday before the holiday.
    our typical first night meal is at Hung Paradise.

i hope that others, like Peg did, will post restaurants on this thread that will serve turkey on the holiday!
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Last year Casa Nonna did a buffet ($89 pp) so I imagine they’ll do the same this year. Ike’s Bistro also did a buffet and Chop House, I believe, had turkey on the menu. Chalet Suisse also offers a Thanksgiving menu. It always surprises me how many restaurants offer a Thanksgiving menu.

0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Most of the high end restaurants cater to the American tourist. So I am sure many will have turkey dinners even though its not a local holiday. I will be sure to share some menu's when I see them.
    1 1

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Arawak View Post
    Most of the high end restaurants cater to the American tourist. So I am sure many will have turkey dinners even though its not a local holiday. I will be sure to share some menu's when I see them.
    The first Thanksgiving we spent in Aruba I couldn’t get over the attention paid to our holiday. It’s such a nice thing to do and so unexpected, as well as, appreciated!

0 1

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Pegmeister View Post
    The first Thanksgiving we spent in Aruba I couldn’t get over the attention paid to our holiday. It’s such a nice thing to do and so unexpected, as well as, appreciated!
    Same here and it is pretty delicious as well, juicy never dry. Always a special treat knowing after a long day of flying my turkey dinner will be awaiting us at divi.

0 1

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you for the reply's we still need to decide if we want to even get off the beach.
    0 0