This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Aruba Nights Island Guide
Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Willem's

Post Thanks / Like

Willem's

This morning we tried a new pancake house that opened a few weeks ago, Willem's Dutch Pancakes. They are located between Salt and Pepper and Tango Argentine replacing Dragonfly which is now at Que Pasa?. We both enjoyed our breakfast. Their pancakes seem thinner than most, but very tasty. I had De Dam with came with mango(I gave it to Stu) coconut and pineapple. The pineapple was chunks(not canned chunks) on top with coconut cut very fine. Stu had one with veggies. What is nice is that they do have add ons if you want and create your own. They also had some traditional breakfast items. They are open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. They are very close to Diana's, which was closed today, and I wondered why they would open so close to similar restaurant, but I realized it a great option for people staying in the area who cannot climb the steps to Dianas. This was the first time in two years we were Arawak Gardens. I did not know that they took out the parking that was accessible from Irausquin and added on to the building.

https://www.yummyaruba.com/restauran...dutch-pancakes

Post Thanks / Like
    Good stuff, thanks for the update.
    June 8th - can't get here quick enough!

0 0