This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Thread: covid-19requirements.

Post Thanks / Like

covid-19requirements.

Hello all, happy to be with you. I am agonizing over the requirements to visit Aruba. I have been a regular visitor since early 1980's. I love Aruba. My parents, many friends etc. have felt the same. I realize the seriousness of compliance very important to Aruba. I would never want to do anything negative to the island. My fear is that I cannot perform the actions of the Ed card, adding the attachment of Covid results within the time frame alloted. I play solitare and read e-mails. Pray with me that I can perform the actions I must. Thank you for listening.
    Catherine
    0 0

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    you will do fine.

fill out the ED thing online 72 hrs from your departure and PRINT IT.
    take the test and PRINT the results
    go to a Walgreens for your test and tell the pharmacist what you need

it is a lot to worry about but it is really painless.

when do you leave?

if in doubt and you have a computer savvy friend or relative ask their assistance

welcome to the aruba.com community forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by oximeter View Post
    Hello all, happy to be with you. I am agonizing over the requirements to visit Aruba. I have been a regular visitor since early 1980's. I love Aruba. My parents, many friends etc. have felt the same. I realize the seriousness of compliance very important to Aruba. I would never want to do anything negative to the island. My fear is that I cannot perform the actions of the Ed card, adding the attachment of Covid results within the time frame alloted. I play solitare and read e-mails. Pray with me that I can perform the actions I must. Thank you for listening.
    Catherine
    THINK.. is it Thoughtful? Helpful? Inspirational? Necessary? Kind? SIDTM
    0 1

Post Thanks / Like
    Like Andrea said, seek assistance from a friend or relative. I am not very computer savvy so I asked my daughter to help me. Also, when you upload everything use Google Chrome.

Good luck with everything. You'll do fine.

Welcome to the forum.
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    I am agonizing also about downloading the ed card, I have a Rapid response office nearby and I did take a PCR Nasopharyngeal Swab Sars-Cov-2 Covid 19 and it came back the next nite, I printed it. Is printing the results enough and my husband does not have a phone, can i fill his information on my phone I am getting so anxious for the middle of July and praying that if u have the vaccine u do not need to take the PCR test. Vacation is supposed to be relaxing.
    0 0

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    welcome to the aruba.com community forum.

yes you can print it all out.....negative results AND the green check mark

Quote Originally Posted by gramc5@optonline.net View Post
    I am agonizing also about downloading the ed card, I have a Rapid response office nearby and I did take a PCR Nasopharyngeal Swab Sars-Cov-2 Covid 19 and it came back the next nite, I printed it. Is printing the results enough and my husband does not have a phone, can i fill his information on my phone I am getting so anxious for the middle of July and praying that if u have the vaccine u do not need to take the PCR test. Vacation is supposed to be relaxing.
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the forum. Don't stress over this, just be sure to start your ED card 72 hours prior to departure. If your trip is in the middle of July, you will have to provide a current test result (within 72 hours of departure) along with your other information.

0 0

Boca Catalina, Arashi Beach Manchebo Beach, Eagle Beach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by WaltVB View Post
    Welcome to the forum. Don't stress over this, just be sure to start your ED card 72 hours prior to departure. If your trip is in the middle of July, you will have to provide a current test result (within 72 hours of departure) along with your other information.
    Can you start the ED card less than 72 hours before departure? If you can print the forms out and just show the test results, what's the purpose in uploading them? That sounds like a lot of additional stress for no reason. So, do I fill out separate ED cards for myself and my husband, and and just show those, along with the results?

0 0

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    yes. it can be done up to 12 hrs prior.
    the ED CARD must be started within the 72 hr window.

I did not upload covid results in Nov or just a few weeks ago.

We printed 1 page with Green Check for each of us, and printed the Negative Covid result from our county Public Health Dept.

We each showed the Green check paper and Negative Covid at the TOP of the escalator prior to going down to immigration hall.
    We each showed our Negative Covid and green check paper prior to getting into immigration line.
    We each showed our Negative Covid and green check 2/3 of the way thru the immigration line.
    At immigration person, we had the papers ready to hand over, but all the nice person wanted was our passports.

Somewhere along the line we were handed plastic cards that we were to give to ............ our resort.
    Those were IDs to show we were Covid negative.
    0 0

Boca Catalina, Arashi Beach Manchebo Beach, Eagle Beach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you Andrea. That explains the process well. I heard that the resort keeps the card that they give you at the airport. We are changing resorts for the second week and I need to remember to ask them (Costa Linda staff) to make a copy of it for me to take to show the staff at Renaissance. I might see if they will accept a picture of it on my phone. I hope that I don't forget. I'll be so sleep deprived that I won't be processing much of anything.

0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    We moved from Surf Club to Holiday Inn. HI said since we were already on the island it wasn't needed.

1 1