This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Newbie here!

Post Thanks / Like
    Okay, I have never seen a bar in a jewelry store although Kay’s did offer a Heineken. Gandlemans is where I usually shop. What am I missing?

0 0

Since 1980, and throughout the many changes, we still love going downtown in Oranjestad.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Peg,

Several (as in 15-20) years ago one of the jewelry stores in the port area did in fact have a complimentary bar, offering a few spirits.

I made the comment as part of a back-and-forth with Walt, nothing more than that.

If Gandelman's or Little Switzerland actually had a bar, do you think I'd be sitting outside on the concrete bench?

Glenn

Quote Originally Posted by Pegmeister View Post
    Okay, I have never seen a bar in a jewelry store although Kay’s did offer a Heineken. Gandlemans is where I usually shop. What am I missing?
    0 1

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    Peg,

Several (as in 15-20) years ago one of the jewelry stores in the port area did in fact have a complimentary bar, offering a few spirits.

I made the comment as part of a back-and-forth with Walt, nothing more than that.

If Gandelman's or Little Switzerland actually had a bar, do you think I'd be sitting outside on the concrete bench?

Glenn
    Ahh, I thought I was missing something! Starting to understand your humor; like it.

0 0

Since 1980, and throughout the many changes, we still love going downtown in Oranjestad.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Many of my wife's relatives having been trying to figure me out for 35 years.

A CPA with a warped sense of humour. What's next?

We should get back to telling Bryan more wonderful things about Aruba.

Quote Originally Posted by Pegmeister View Post
    Ahh, I thought I was missing something! Starting to understand your humor; like it.
    0 1

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi rise area is nice because you can walk around at night if you don't have a car, same shops as downtown which close at 6pm. Aruba has so many different restaurants that you might want to rethink to all inclusive, prices also run the gamut. Whatever you choose I am sure Aruba will become your favorite place to vacation.
    0 0