This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Aruba bound 2/13 to 2/27 -Yea!

Post Thanks / Like
    Very relaxing day. Got couples massage at Manchebo. So good. We might go to Ikes tonight for dinner. They are really sprucing up the lobby area. Right now sitting in beach with steel drums in background. Happy hour 2 for 1 cocktails in hand. Waiting for sunset. We are just having fun. We missed it for too long. Aruba has been great to us so far. We feel very safe around safe minded people. Dont skip your next trip.
    Sran and Susan
    [Countdown=12/01/2013 2:30 AM;]I'm finally there]Count down:[/Countdown]
    0 1

Post Thanks / Like
    Aaaahhh...Spa del Sol. Isn't it just heavenly?! If you dine at Ike's, please let us know what you have. I love that place (well, it's not much of a secret that I love everything about Manchebo! LOL!) August can't get here soon enough for this girl...)
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by crimms View Post
    Very relaxing day. Got couples massage at Manchebo. So good. We might go to Ikes tonight for dinner. They are really sprucing up the lobby area. Right now sitting in beach with steel drums in background. Happy hour 2 for 1 cocktails in hand. Waiting for sunset. We are just having fun. We missed it for too long. Aruba has been great to us so far. We feel very safe around safe minded people. Dont skip your next trip.
    Sran and Susan
    Tom just loves Spa del Sol at Manchebo. He has lots of back issues and he’s a new person after his massage. Some day I would like to give it a try but I’m just not there yet. I hope you do dine at Ike’s. We are never disappointed there and the desserts are amazing!

0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Well another fun day. We forgot to mention the great sunsets this week in Aruba. Last night was a beauty
    We had a drink at Pega Pega before dinner at Ikes. This is the 3rd time we have got out to dinner without a reservation. We had a table poolside, it was so romantic with all the lights. We got red snapper and mahi mahi. Both were good with rice and veggies. Very tasty and filling. The nights at Manchebo, ABC and Casa del Mar are dead. Fine with us. Back to DD today. Might have to try our luck at Bingo today.
    Sran and Susan
    0 3

Post Thanks / Like
    So glad you are having such a nice and relaxing time. I can't wait until we go.
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Another scorcher today. Must alternate between pool and ocean. Cocktails needed to fight the heat. Surrounded by powder white beach and turquoise water. We are so glad we decided to come to Aruba. With less people it is a tropical paradise. We won at Bingo again this afternoon at CDM. We are being called "ringers" frim Palm Beach area. We took our cash and gifts and ran back to our papala. Marked our bottles of vodka to catch maid indulging. She's good, no luck solving this case.
    Sean and Susan
    0 2

Post Thanks / Like
    Glad you guys are having so much fun and the weather sounds awesome as always. Gotta be careful with vodka, very easy for water to be added to maintain proper/marked levels.

0 1

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by crimms View Post
    Another scorcher today. Must alternate between pool and ocean. Cocktails needed to fight the heat. Surrounded by powder white beach and turquoise water. We are so glad we decided to come to Aruba. With less people it is a tropical paradise. We won at Bingo again this afternoon at CDM. We are being called "ringers" frim Palm Beach area. We took our cash and gifts and ran back to our papala. Marked our bottles of vodka to catch maid indulging. She's good, no luck solving this case.
    Sean and Susan
    Maybe you two should each wear you own GoPro to help catch the perp

OUR COUPLE'S RETREAT. THE PEARL CONDO HOTEL EAGLE BEACH. CONDO ACCOMMODATES TWO ADULTS. YOU MUST REQUEST UNIT #8. https://photos.app.goo.gl/lRquP1F4VtxyZhR42 RENTING DIRECTLY http://www.pearlarubacondos.com/. SEND PM BEFORE BOOKING FOR REFERRAL.
    0 0

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    how about a "nanny cam ?"

November 26 - December 10 Photos https://photos.app.goo.gl/K6JFHPUx18oB69Nh7
    0 1

Post Thanks / Like
    Fantastic sunset again last night. Cesar a popular singer was ar ABC happy hour. We are at Twist of Flavors. Very good. Walked right in and got a great outside table. Delicious surf and turf with grilled shrimp and lobster. Frony row papala looking at a beautiful ocean. We are at Ricardos now for breakfast. Just wearing flip flops, t shirt andbathing suit. Having so much fun. That knuckle head guy that broke curfew and the police busted him at Cito is in big trouble. They are talking about taking his membership at timeshare away..
    Sean and Susan
    0 2