This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Aruba trip review in a nutshell

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Cmynes - the months of September through December are the "rainy" season in Aruba. It doesn't rain that much, but when it does, one will see or feel bugs for the first few days following. It doesn't happen that often. When I travel to Aruba, I always bring a few packages of OFF pre-moistened wipes and keep them in my purse so that I have them just in case, however, I rarely need them.
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Chris. Thank you! In the past I only traveled to Aruba once in September. Usually go in spring but that can change these days!
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by cmynes View Post
    Do you know if they are doing anything about the mosquitoes/biting bugs - like spraying etc? We love dining outside especially in Aruba; it’s part of the charm. It would be disappointing to have to eat inside every night due to bugs. This has never been an issue before. Hope they are addressing it. Thanks.
    I was told they were going to be spraying around the 20th . I left on the 16th so not sure if that happened . I usually go Aug. Sept. or Oct. I have never been bit by bugs here. Locals told me it was from the heavy rain the week before.
    0 0