This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Back to Aruba - Finally!

Post Thanks / Like
    Oceania is a nightmare and I am really, really regretting coming here and I am super sad I made this investment. Since I arrive today it has been a sh*tshow. From standing outside for 10 minutes wondering where our room is to the safe not working to the outdoor jacuzzi not working to the indoor jacuzzi not working to a freezing condo with no way to turn down the air conditioner because it's locked. And the LIGHTING. OMG! We came home tonight and it's lit up like a damned operating theater.

I have made a huge investment to stay here based on the positive reviews. And I realize these issues are total first-world problems. But I am not a millionaire. My time and money is limited and this was a huge investment of both for me. I am really upset.
    0 0

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    contact the owner or management company.

I am so sorry to read this

You have waited so long for this perfect vacation.

Quote Originally Posted by ideastowords View Post
    Oceania is a nightmare and I am really, really regretting coming here and I am super sad I made this investment. Since I arrive today it has been a sh*tshow. From standing outside for 10 minutes wondering where our room is to the safe not working to the outdoor jacuzzi not working to the indoor jacuzzi not working to a freezing condo with no way to turn down the air conditioner because it's locked. And the LIGHTING. OMG! We came home tonight and it's lit up like a damned operating theater.

I have made a huge investment to stay here based on the positive reviews. And I realize these issues are total first-world problems. But I am not a millionaire. My time and money is limited and this was a huge investment of both for me. I am really upset.
    THINK.. is it Thoughtful? Helpful? Inspirational? Necessary? Kind?
    Karma...It is pronounced "HaHaHaHa"
    SIDTM

0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    And to add insult to injury, there is a wild party next door...so no sleep tonight even though I've been up since 1 a.m. this morning trying to catch flights.
    Last edited by ideastowords; 04-18-2021 at 04:03 PM.
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Prestige manages that unit I think. Call them.

0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    I sent you a few PMs.

0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ideastowords View Post

I'm sorry this is happening. By huge investment, did you buy a condo at Oceania?

0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Robin,

I got your messages and THANK YOU!!!! I am hoping this morning these issues can be resolved. Granted, I was overly tired last night. (I had been up since 1:15 a.m. that day to catch planes.) I appreciate your advice and help so much! You rock.

Best,
    Andrea
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello WaltVB,

I didn't buy Just being overly dramatic as I was super tired last night and at wit's end. But, I am not a millionaire either.

Best,
    Andrea
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    I do hope you have a better day today and you are able to enjoy your vacation. Travel days can be tough and make everything worse.

1 1

Post Thanks / Like
    Today should be better, perhaps a few mimosas to get in the mood.

1 2