This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Bri's Trip Report 11/25 - 12/1

Post Thanks / Like
    Glad to hear you made it! Starting with the Mai Tai is a great idea!! Hopefully the first of many for you! I will toast you with my remaining Balashi later today! Now the decision becomes: before or after I log off work for the day.... hmmm? LOL.
    Pictures from our Oct 2020 trip: https://photos.app.goo.gl/TGHm1uumCXGEkEHv5

0 1

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    wait...everyone back up.

CP did not say it yet!!!!

November 26 - December 10 Photos https://photos.app.goo.gl/K6JFHPUx18oB69Nh7
    0 2

Senior Member B Likes To Travel's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    He asked me telepathically.
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    wait...everyone back up.

CP did not say it yet!!!!

0 3

Post Thanks / Like
    Restaurant note and contact tracing: They ask for your contact info (name, number, email, accommodation) when you arrive. Andrea and Walt, please feel free to move to culinary and culture if you think it’s more appropriate there.

0 1

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    the west deck asked for the info?

Quote Originally Posted by B Likes To Travel View Post
    Restaurant note and contact tracing: They ask for your contact info (name, number, email, accommodation) when you arrive. Andrea and Walt, please feel free to move to culinary and culture if you think it’s more appropriate there.

November 26 - December 10 Photos https://photos.app.goo.gl/K6JFHPUx18oB69Nh7
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Bri, I'm having my last Balashi in your honor! I am not able to upload a picture for some reason though... sorry!!
    Pictures from our Oct 2020 trip: https://photos.app.goo.gl/TGHm1uumCXGEkEHv5

0 1

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, and Manchebo.
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    the west deck asked for the info?

0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Remainder of arrival day:

I went to superfoods in the afternoon and it wasn’t crowded or busy. Everyone follows the floor arrows, distancing, etc. Grabbed some wine at Cheers (liquor store in Superfoods), then breakfast items (eggs, hash browns), light snacks, and juice.

I had dinner over at Manchebo. The chophouse is not seating inside. They are seating outside at Ike’s. You can order from Ike’s menu, Chophouse, or for sushi. I like the Outside setting. I ordered from the Chophouse menu. Awesome sangria.

They take contact tracing info here too, as mentioned in my previous post.

0 1

Post Thanks / Like
    Glad you made it Bri.. I'm glad to hear they are doing contact tracing. They were doing that at every restaurant where I dined in Maine, and thankfully I never got a call.

0 1

Post Thanks / Like
    I’m glad too, it’s responsible and considerate. I’m wondering if this is kept up at local
    spots too. I plan on heading to
    Zeerovers today. I’ll report back on that.

Edit: Attached photo is the view from the balcony last night. (I tried to post separately...didn’t know it attached here.)

Quote Originally Posted by WaltVB View Post
    Glad you made it Bri.. I'm glad to hear they are doing contact tracing. They were doing that at every restaurant where I dined in Maine, and thankfully I never got a call.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Bri's Trip Report 11/25 - 12/1-e0283187-923f-4d6d-a191-47ddf04f8d41-jpg  

0 0