This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Chris & Gary - June 2021

Post Thanks / Like
    Loved the photos as well. How did you get your results from fit to fly? I won't have a printer, can they do that if I go back? Praying the requirement disappears in the next 40 days prior to our return.
    Trip 33 begins on July 15.

0 0

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    if they won't print, just keep the results on your phone and show at airline check in at aruba's airport
    Quote Originally Posted by Aruba4ever View Post
    Loved the photos as well. How did you get your results from fit to fly? I won't have a printer, can they do that if I go back? Praying the requirement disappears in the next 40 days prior to our return.
    AIDTM THINK.. is it Thoughtful? Helpful? Inspirational? Necessary? Kind?

0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Aruba4ever,
    We received our Fit-to-Fly test results by two methods. We first received an email with the results. Later that day, the negative test result status displayed in the Aruba Health and Happiness App on our phones (under the icon in the app for "Test Results"). At the airport, you just have to show the negative test result to the Airline agent and from there they will stamp your boarding pass. So, as Andrea describes, you can show your results (electronically) to the airline agent (I saw others doing that) and/or print a hardcopy of the results. For me, I like to print the results because I always feel more secure to have a backup in case I misplaced my phone (you can ask your hotel or property manager (if renting a house) to print it for you).
    Bella Ruby - a luxury vacation home for your next tropical adventure in Aruba: www.BellaRubyAruba.com
    0 1