This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: CP unable to get online

  1. #1
    Aruba since 1979
    Moderator
    Andrea J.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    41,888
    Post Thanks / Like

    CP unable to get online

    We met up with Chuck and Patti at MJs

    He cannot get online. They are both well and enjoying!!
    THINK.. is it Thoughtful? Helpful? Inspirational? Necessary? Kind? sidtm
    1 2
     

  2. #2
    Senior Member Pegmeister's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Any beach!!
    Posts
    8,312
    Post Thanks / Like
    The most important thing is they made it to Aruba and are enjoying!!

    0 3
     

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    937
    Post Thanks / Like
    Glad to hear. How was MJs? What did you have? Did you enjoy the music? They changed it up.

    Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    We met up with Chuck and Patti at MJs

    He cannot get online. They are both well and enjoying!!
    0 1
     

  4. #4
    Aruba since 1979
    Moderator
    Andrea J.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    41,888
    Post Thanks / Like
    the music was a lovely woman with a nice voice....she played guitar.

    2 shrimp casseroles (CP and me)
    2 grouper w/ Almonds ( Paul and Patti)

    all meals GOOD!!!!!

    a young lady a few tables away from us ordered the hamburger.
    it was a site to behold.............probably 5x the size of a Big Mac or Whopper.
    it was huge.
    there is also a larger one that has 48 oz of meat. Hers was 24 oz of meat.
    Quote Originally Posted by Colette M View Post
    Glad to hear. How was MJs? What did you have? Did you enjoy the music? They changed it up.
    THINK.. is it Thoughtful? Helpful? Inspirational? Necessary? Kind? sidtm
    0 0
     

  5. #5
    Aruba since 1979
    Moderator
    Andrea J.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    41,888
    Post Thanks / Like
    CP and Patti
    CP unable to get online-screen-shot-2022-07-01-11-27-05-pm-jpg
    THINK.. is it Thoughtful? Helpful? Inspirational? Necessary? Kind? sidtm
    0 3
     

  6. #6
    Super Moderator WaltVB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Surf Club
    Posts
    6,964
    Post Thanks / Like
    What a good looking couple. Sounds like you had a great time.
    0 2
     

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    937
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wow. Sounds like a great evening. Also sounds like they changed the music again. In September they had a new guy singing more contemporary songs that we enjoyed (not like the former guy that was there forever). Glad you enjoyed!

    Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    the music was a lovely woman with a nice voice....she played guitar.

    2 shrimp casseroles (CP and me)
    2 grouper w/ Almonds ( Paul and Patti)

    all meals GOOD!!!!!

    a young lady a few tables away from us ordered the hamburger.
    it was a site to behold.............probably 5x the size of a Big Mac or Whopper.
    it was huge.
    there is also a larger one that has 48 oz of meat. Hers was 24 oz of meat.
    0 0
     

  8. #8
    Aruba since 1979
    Moderator
    Andrea J.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    41,888
    Post Thanks / Like
    CP and Patti said last time they were there was a man that sang and whistled too

    Nothing can outdo the guy that used to sing at Bavaria!!!
    OMG

    Quote Originally Posted by Colette M View Post
    Wow. Sounds like a great evening. Also sounds like they changed the music again. In September they had a new guy singing more contemporary songs that we enjoyed (not like the former guy that was there forever). Glad you enjoyed!
    THINK.. is it Thoughtful? Helpful? Inspirational? Necessary? Kind? sidtm
    0 1
     

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    937
    Post Thanks / Like
    hahahaha the guy who whistled was the guy who was there forever….they needed to change it up. Lol.

    Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    CP and Patti said last time they were there was a man that sang and whistled too

    Nothing can outdo the guy that used to sing at Bavaria!!!
    OMG
    0 0
     

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •