This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Family returns for 10th Aruba trip- July 17-25th

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am glad that you and your family are having a great time!
    Thanks for the photos

I believe that the USA's CDC is being proactive and cautious for the age 2 and older.
    A nasal swab (invasion) must be very scary for a little one.
    We have to protect these little ones as they have no vaccine yet.
    So glad that he had the throat test and that all of you are covid free!

Enjoy
    AIDTM THINK.. is it Thoughtful? Helpful? Inspirational? Necessary? Kind?

0 1

Post Thanks / Like
    Glad you are having so much fun. You pics are great and nice and big. Yours are the first I’ve seen this size. You must be a tech guru. Lol. Enjoy!
    0 1

Post Thanks / Like
    Enjoy the last full day.
    Trip 33 begins on July 15.

0 1

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Aruba4ever View Post
    Enjoy the last full day.
    Thanks Jay, you too!
    We went to Dushi Bagels today for breakfast. My wife and I Shared the bagel and lox and it was very good on a decent, albeit toasted everything bagel.
    hanging out at the pool today as Dylan loved being in the pool last night with his cousins (I didn’t finish that part of my story from Friday).
    Brian

0 1

Post Thanks / Like
    Nice to see you on the beach earlier. Maybe we will see you at the airport tomorrow as we are both flying JB- only a couple of hours apart. Enjoy the Waters Edge tonight.
    Trip 33 begins on July 15.

1 0

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    toasted everything bagel with lox is my favorite.

thank you for sharing your time with us here.
    like jay's trip and cpjones' and the others before you......your trip flew by.
    sorry.

safe and easy travels tomorrow.
    AIDTM THINK.. is it Thoughtful? Helpful? Inspirational? Necessary? Kind?

1 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Enjoy the last of your trip!

1 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Saturday 7/24- National Tequila Day (at least in North America). After coming back from Breakfast at Dushi Bagel, we hung out at the pool most of the day. Everyone had a relaxing laid back last day of vacation here. My daughter and granddaughter Emory did one more tube ride with Adam and my grandson Dylan riding in the boat again. Dylan loved the boat rides.
    Later on more fun play in the pool including some pool volleyball and Bingo by the pool. Emory was very disappointed that she didn’t win at Bingo after playing all week, but she vowed to be back next year and she will win then!

Since we didn’t get to the beach today, late in the afternoon I went down to the beach to say goodbye to Vanessa, our Water activities and Beach Umbrella vendor. She was happy to see me and told me to let her know when my next visit to Aruba would be so she could reserve an umbrella for me. While talking to her, I noticed Jay, Tracy and CJ walking down the beach on their way back from Radisson Blu. It was such a coincidence to see them and such a pleasant surprise, As we hadn’t been on the beach all day. We chatted for a few minutes and said our goodbyes,although we may bump into them at the airport tomw. Tracy took another nice picture of me,my daughter Jamie and my granddaughter Sienna who had come down with me.
    Family returns for 10th Aruba trip- July 17-25th-84a6f23b-acf2-45ec-af2f-773bb24c770c-jpg

Tonight for dinner for our last night, we went to Waters Edge Restaurant at the Costa Linda resort. In addition, one of my granddaughter Emory’s gymnastic friends was staying there with her family and they were able to visit for awhile before dinner.
    The location was ideal for our last night, family photos which we took on the beach there before our meal was served. When the photos are edited (I was going to say developed), I will post a couple of them.

Dinner was excellent! The food was delicious, the service was professional, friendly and timely (always a plus with the kids) and the presentation was beautiful. This was a real nice find. As an added bonus they had a Violinist who was playing to a “Karaoke type” soundtrack all types of modern and classic music. It was awesome and it occupied the kids who had finished their meals, long enough for the adults to finish our dinner. Dinner was completed with desserts including a sparkler in our in-laws key lime pie, as they are celebrating their 45th Anniversary on Sunday. To top off the great meal, we were visited by the chef, Carlos who asked us how everything was and thanked us for coming. Such a nice simple but appreciated gesture.

back to the Surf Club to pack and get ready for the airport gauntlet tomw!

More tomorrow.
    Last edited by Pop-pop Brian; Today at 11:18 PM. Reason: Spelling and typos
    Brian

0 0