This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Live trip report starting early 6/5-6/9

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for taking us along Jay!

0 1

Post Thanks / Like
    Taking a vacation together is important. From the time the kids were born, until they were in high school, Stu and I had one night away from them for a family event. One year in high school, they both had club related trips(David was marching band and Paul was Germany) over the same weekend. This was the first full long weekend we had to ourselves and it was amazing. The next time was after David turned 18. While we loved going every with the kids, getting away alone really made a difference. So, try to do it more often than one every few years. You have someone you can depend on to leave CJ(We did not) and take advantage of it. Trust me, it makes a huge difference.

0 1

Post Thanks / Like
    We were saying just the same thing. Even if its only a night away while he sleeps over a friends would be great. I see this becoming a regular June trip for us...it was that special. Its been 15 years since we spent our anniversary in Aruba, and it won't me 15 more for sure, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by robin View Post
    Taking a vacation together is important. From the time the kids were born, until they were in high school, Stu and I had one night away from them for a family event. One year in high school, they both had club related trips(David was marching band and Paul was Germany) over the same weekend. This was the first full long weekend we had to ourselves and it was amazing. The next time was after David turned 18. While we loved going every with the kids, getting away alone really made a difference. So, try to do it more often than one every few years. You have someone you can depend on to leave CJ(We did not) and take advantage of it. Trust me, it makes a huge difference.
    Trip 33 begins on July 15.

0 0