This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: My trip 10/2

Senior Member B Likes To Travel's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Please let us know about the other restaurants you visit during your trip.

0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    I checked a good friend into the SC this week and they said they see alot of locals there. This is their Fall break and its probably the busiest week since March. When I was at the SC this summer, the management told me that they are shooting to be 40% full by Dec. Hope you enjoy your time in Aruba. AB
    0 1

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    I was told by a surf club employee 2 days ago that they are at about 40% the past few days, but once the school break is over it will be back to the 30%.
    The NY quarantine has caused numerous cancellations (over and above the regular Covid cancellations)

I too, along with Bri and looking forward to some restaurant reviews!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kent-ArubaBob View Post
    I checked a good friend into the SC this week and they said they see alot of locals there. This is their Fall break and its probably the busiest week since March. When I was at the SC this summer, the management told me that they are shooting to be 40% full by Dec. Hope you enjoy your time in Aruba. AB
    November 26 - December 10 Photos https://photos.app.goo.gl/K6JFHPUx18oB69Nh7
    0 0

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lots of folks on different FB sites are complaining of the kids being "unsupervised" and being wild @ the Surf Club.
    Wonder why the parents are not doing their jobs with their young'uns?
    I hope that security is doing their job keeping folks safe and physically distanced.
    November 26 - December 10 Photos https://photos.app.goo.gl/K6JFHPUx18oB69Nh7
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    Lots of folks on different FB sites are complaining of the kids being "unsupervised" and being wild @ the Surf Club.
    I hope that security is doing their job keeping folks safe and physically distanced.
    It's the same everywhere. So many reasons: 1. they don't see anything wrong 2. Not my kid 3. parents are having their own fun 4. they are on vacation 5. kids just need to be kids and have fun, etc. It amazes me what kids and say and do and what they parents don't say or do.

Post Thanks / Like
    Unfortunately I'm one of those old guys who will "assist" parents with their duties. If there are kids running around being obnoxious I will tell them to stop in no uncertain terms. And don't be the parent that tells me to mind my own business, I'll "politely" tell you to shut up and mind your business and your kids too.

Post Thanks / Like
    I was told by a surf club employee 2 days ago that they are at about 40% the past few days, but once the school break is over it will be back to the 30%.
    The NY quarantine has caused numerous cancellations (over and above the regular Covid cancellations)

I too, along with Bri and looking forward to some restaurant reviews!!
    feel much safer here than in NYC.
    Arashi Beach now.
    My trip 10/2-f6d43669-83b6-4432-992c-79d87c48bbd9-jpg

Post Thanks / Like
    Nice peaceful photo of Arashi beach. I want to go!!!
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    They are not
    0 0

Senior Member B Likes To Travel's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    That is disappointing. I’m sure it’s to avoid confrontation. We’ve seen how people react in these scenarios. It’s sad. No one is paid enough to deal with such people. Some people think the rules don’t apply to them.

I can never understand not watching your kids, ESPECIALLY on vacation. You can’t take your eyes of little ones. It gives me anxiety just worrying about other peoples unsupervised kids making sure they don’t hurt themselves or something.
    Quote Originally Posted by EDMLS1358 View Post
    They are not

0 0