This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Nov 11-Dec17

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for taking the time to post. We love it.
    Have fun,
    Sean and Susan
    [Countdown=12/01/2013 2:30 AM;]I'm finally there]Count down:[/Countdown]
    0 1

Arashi Beach, Hyatt, Radisson, Shopping, Flea Market, Downtown, Palm Beach, Everything
    Post Thanks / Like
    On the beach sunday and our friends came in yesterday. They stay at LaCabana, went for drinks there Happy Hour and then to dinner. We went to Casa Tua. They were exhausted so dropped them off, went to the Ritz for an hour, that is all it took to give them our money. Going to the beach today.

Arashi Beach, Hyatt, Radisson, Shopping, Flea Market, Downtown, Palm Beach, Everything
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yesterday we were at Arashi. Last night went to Wacky Wahoo, so good. I had the red snapper filet over fettucine. Made our reservations for next year. Today we are going to Baby Beach so the guys can go snorkeling. Being in Aruba this long, there is alot of rinse, repeat. We are down to 13 days to go. I did win 75 at roulette last night at the Ritz, Its better in my pocket than theirs.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by gaby View Post
    Yesterday we were at Arashi. Last night went to Wacky Wahoo, so good. I had the red snapper filet over fettucine. Made our reservations for next year. Today we are going to Baby Beach so the guys can go snorkeling. Being in Aruba this long, there is alot of rinse, repeat. We are down to 13 days to go. I did win 75 at roulette last night at the Ritz, Its better in my pocket than theirs.
    Gaby did a wacky Wahoo seem empty? We talked to.some.people on the beach that said they were told it was booked but when they arrived for their reservation a little early the place was empty.
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Tracey, it wasn’t empty but our reservations were for 7 and at 7:30 we did comment that there were quite a few tables, maybe 6 that were empty. We had the reservations from last year and made ours again for next year. But i think if you took a chance about 7-7:30, you probably will get a table. Our waiter said some people make reservations and then don’t show. But there were definitely empty tables.

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    How far in advance did you make your reservations at WW?
    thank you for taking the time to share your vacation.
    ​In a world where you can be anything, be kind!
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Well our friends booked last night’s reservation when they were there last year. And we booked next year’s reservation last night. We go the same time and they have a timeshare at LaCabana so we know when we will be here. But i know they told us they were booked up until February but like i said, there were some empty tables there last night

Post Thanks / Like
    I think WW has turned some people off with their reservation policy. We went once when you could make the reservation on line. It was a ona and done for us- 4 of us were not wowed by our dinners and there is no ambience. We have had better fish when ordering the catch of the day at other restaurants but I know that many love it- it’s nice there is so much choice on the island.
    Jayna-Beach Bum at ❤️
    0 4

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for your great trip reports.
    Sean and Susan
    [Countdown=12/01/2013 2:30 AM;]I'm finally there]Count down:[/Countdown]
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayshea View Post
    I think WW has turned some people off with their reservation policy. We went once when you could make the reservation on line. It was a ona and done for us- 4 of us were not wowed by our dinners and there is no ambience. We have had better fish when ordering the catch of the day at other restaurants but I know that many love it- it’s nice there is so much choice on the island.
    I thoroughly agree.

0 1