This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Nov 11-Dec17

Arashi Beach, Hyatt, Radisson, Shopping, Flea Market, Downtown, Palm Beach, Everything
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Pegmeister View Post
    The drawing is tomorrow for the Ferrari? If I don’t win, I hope someone from the forum does!
    there are so many tickets in there, lol. My friend and her husband have over 40 in there. I had 2,, lol. But as they say, you only need one.

Arashi Beach, Hyatt, Radisson, Shopping, Flea Market, Downtown, Palm Beach, Everything
    Post Thanks / Like
    Arashi was packed yesterday, 4 cruise ships came in. Ate some leftover from Terrazza for dinner and went to the Ritz. It seems on Saturday nights, they won’t let you in the parking lot unless you are staying there. They had security at both sides.

i lost, of course. They were drawing the winner of the car at midnight. We didn’t stay and no one called so I am assuming I didn’t win. There were so many tickets in the large bin.

Today Arashi, staying close to home. Two more beach days and then home.