This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Page 37 of 47 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 ... LastLast

Thread: Robin and Stu Dec. 12-Mar. 31

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    I keep forgetting that he is not retired.

I know of some expats now residents are getting their vaccines.
    But, they are residents age 70+

Quote Originally Posted by robin View Post
    We are not residents, just homeowners. I will be 60 in October. Stu will be 60 next February.

November 26 - December 10 Photos https://photos.app.goo.gl/K6JFHPUx18oB69Nh7
    0 0

Senior Member B Likes To Travel's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Robin,

Whose birthday is it?

0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by B Likes To Travel View Post
    Robin,

Whose birthday is it?
    When?

0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    I think Bri is asking about the security person?

0 1

Post Thanks / Like
    Sondra's birthday is Saturday.

1 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by WaltVB View Post
    I think Bri is asking about the security person?
    Thanks Walt. I forgot Bri stayed here.

0 0

Senior Member B Likes To Travel's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, I meant the security guard. I should have been more clear. Lol. Sondra is a sweetheart. That’s so nice of you to give cupcakes!

0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    I fell back to sleep after the alarm went off. I had plans with at 10 am, but that was postponed so it gave me the chance to get some housework done and some more laundry and I followed up on a few other things. Stu and I went to Local Store for lunch. We were one of three tables, but lots of people pulling in and picking up. We both had burgers(I had the Black and Blue without bacon) and he just had a cheeseburger with gouda. We both had funchi fries and brought some of them back because I was stuffed. It was so good, like always. Finished up the laundry and spent the afternoon reading by the pool. It was hot today, so time in the pool was welcomed. Dinner was a meal I previously made and froze.

0 1

Post Thanks / Like
    We spent a long time talking with our son and gf last night. It was after midnight by the time we hung up. Getting to sleep was difficult as the renters next to us were loud, drunk, playing music, badly singing(more like yelling) until about 1 am. I thought they were spring breakers, but when we met them today, they are in their 20s. We did not call security because we thought it was only us effected, but they could be heard by many of the units in our building. Luckily they are only here one more night and they have been warned by security.

We slept in and then headed to the pool around 11. We spent some time talking with people here, reading, floating and reading and more talking with a couple who are condo shopping. Made dinner, I have the open self cleaning on and watching the news.

0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    I was so tired last night that I fell asleep on the sofa and then went to bed at 1030-I guess hubby is wearing off on me. I got up ready to go for my walk but it was raining. Decided to change and go grocery shopping. I received a mail from my son saying he was going to FT with me after lunch because he needs his HS diploma for an interview and we have it put away, so I spent the rest of the day on the computer and reading. He ended up finding it and did not call.However, staying in paid off because we got our emails that we can sign up for the vaccine so we set up appointments for a few days after we get home. Dinner was at Flying Fish Bone with friends. We had the catch of the day which was red snapper and it was wonderful. We had a ton of fun.

0 2