This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Trip Report 9/19-10/2/21 - Beach, Pool, Food, Repeat...

Post Thanks / Like
    OH MY!!!! You could sell those sunsets!!! Amazing!
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for posting all your pictures!! Seeing them all gets me giddy for our trip in 18 days!!
    Pictures from our Oct 2021 trip: https://photos.app.goo.gl/ZNDCceAbJT5sECfE8

Pictures from our Oct 2020 trip: https://photos.app.goo.gl/TGHm1uumCXGEkEHv5
    0 3

Post Thanks / Like
    Beautiful pictures!

0 1

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi
    Do you have an iphone or an android? I used vault in April and I have android and I still had to wait in line, my husband had Iphone and he breezed right through and ended up waiting about a half hour for me to get cleared... Felt like I wasted my time and money with Vault.
    Headed back in November and I am interested to see if I should do vault again or not.
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    What is the difference between the Divi Golf and the Divi Village Golf? Do both offer A/I??
    0 1

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewnz04 View Post
    What is the difference between the Divi Golf and the Divi Village Golf? Do both offer A/I??
    Divi Village is next door to Divi Links aka Divi Golf. They were originally offered as timeshare units, but you can stay there though other reserving methods. You can add an AI plan for $100 or $125 (I can't remember rate) per day/per person. Village is Sunday to Sunday and should be a slightly lower rate. Links is Saturday to Saturday and has a much bigger pool with a swim up bar, and washer/dryer in the rooms. Village and Links guests can use the pool and bar, snack bar at each place.
    On this map,
    Light Pink = Divi Village closer to road with Villas in back
    Black = Divi Golf/Links
    Red = Divi Dutch Village
    Yellow = Tamarijn AI only
    Dark Pink = Divi Aruba fka Divi Divi AI Only
    Trip Report 9/19-10/2/21 - Beach, Pool, Food, Repeat...-divi-all-map1-jpg
    ​Laura from NH/Divi Village

0 1

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewnz04 View Post
    Hi
    Do you have an iphone or an android? I used vault in April and I have android and I still had to wait in line, my husband had Iphone and he breezed right through and ended up waiting about a half hour for me to get cleared... Felt like I wasted my time and money with Vault.
    Headed back in November and I am interested to see if I should do vault again or not.
    I have iPhone, but my vault results notice arrived via email which I retrieved on my laptop. I printed my results to show to anyone who needed to see them. I had to wait in the same lines as everyone else on arrival, but I was 4th off the plane so it was very quick for me. I'm not sure I understand the question.
    ​Laura from NH/Divi Village

0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Laura in NH;382157]Some pics for those not on FB... and FB is down anyway

Food - Salad from West Deck
    Black & White Chocolate Mousse Cake from West Deck
    Key Lime Pie from West Deck
    Grouper from Taste My Aruba

Attachment 9648Attachment 9649Attachment 9650 Attachment 9651[/QUOT

Yummy, yummy yummy!
    0 0