This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Trip Report 9/19-10/2/21 - Beach, Pool, Food, Repeat...

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    I get it about "not feeling it"
    Baby Beach gets busy so if you are not on the road soon, you might not get a shade spot!

The cheese platter does look great as does the Moscato YUM!
    THINK.. is it Thoughtful? Helpful? Inspirational? Necessary? Kind? SIDTM
    0 1

Post Thanks / Like
    Fusion is on my list for next year. It didn't interest Priscilla so skipped it. That cheese platter looks really small - but they sure gave you enough bread! LOL!
    I love Muscato.
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Both look yummy!

Quote Originally Posted by Laura in NH View Post
    I had a whole big thing right now and lost it on my tablet so now I’m going to try to do this on my phone lol. Yesterday I spent most of the day at the little pool although I did go across the street to the ocean and managed to get into the water for a few minutes. Last night I went up to fusion for dinner and I had a glass of Muscato and a cheese platter that I love so much last year.

The cheese platter was very very good, however, it was not nearly as good as last year. Today we are supposed to go to baby Beach and I am not feeling it at the moment lol. Hopefully after my coffee my attitude will change

Attachment 9607
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Laura in NH View Post
    I had the early burden special
    Was this before or after you pushed out a witch?

Heh. Couldn’t resist.
    0 2

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by act1966 View Post
    Was this before or after you pushed out a witch?

Heh. Couldn’t resist.
    Hahaha. Nice catch! That made me laugh.
    ​Laura from NH/Divi Village

0 1

Post Thanks / Like
    Wednesday six of us went to Baby Beach. We got there about 11:30 and we rented a cabana to stow our stuff in the shade. It was hot, but nice. We stayed until about 2:30. We were going to stop at Zeerovers but it was too long of a wait.

I went back to my room and rested a bit. I don't think I've caught up since my lack of sleep Saturday night. About 7:30 I went downtown and stopped in Taste My Aruba for dinner. I had an espresso martini and the grouper. I asked for no rice since it would just be a waste to put it on my plate. It was a thick hunk of fish and the plantains were sweet and caramelized so I really enjoyed them for a change.

Nathaly came back just as I was about to leave and was kind enough to sit with me for a few so we chatted over a couple of cocktails. Her sister joined us and her husband gave me a ride back to divi when he came to pick up his wife (he's a cab driver) and I was home about 11ish.

This morning Cindy and I went on the sea glass experience. It was fun and I'm glad I went. We were picked up and taken to a north side beach area and found a decent amount of glass. Then we were taken to Gabi's studio to figure out what we wanted for art pieces. One is included with the excursion and you can purchase more if you want. I had one rare find a d will get a bracelet with that piece and I'm also getting an ankle bracelet. Cindy is getting four or five pieces.

This is not her primary business and she doesn't really advertise the "experience" so that's why it's nit mentioned a lot.

Tonight 11 of us went to MJ. I had the old butcher steak and also got a side of the spinach. Delicious!!!

0 1

Post Thanks / Like
    Trip Report 9/19-10/2/21 - Beach, Pool, Food, Repeat...-e5f969cb-030f-43f5-94a3-fb42a5805274-jpg Trip Report 9/19-10/2/21 - Beach, Pool, Food, Repeat...-8d77b77f-9053-4836-96d7-5e0742b7698d-jpg Trip Report 9/19-10/2/21 - Beach, Pool, Food, Repeat...-25267029-bad4-4b4e-8890-8d41cc2bc49e-jpg Trip Report 9/19-10/2/21 - Beach, Pool, Food, Repeat...-c21f1e30-eb8c-42d3-bd9a-4fc002ecc1ea-jpg

0 1

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    glad that you enjoyed the sea glass experience!!!

the food pix look outstanding.

thanks
    THINK.. is it Thoughtful? Helpful? Inspirational? Necessary? Kind? SIDTM
    0 1

Post Thanks / Like
    I hope you will post photos of your finished sea glass pieces!

0 1

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Pegmeister View Post
    I hope you will post photos of your finished sea glass pieces!
    Oh for sure! Since we are here next week I told Gabby to take her time so I expect to have them by next Wednesday at the latest

1 3