This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Trip Report 9/20-10/3/20

Post Thanks / Like
    It was a little bit too windy for me to go to the beach today. I tried, but kept getting filled it with sand so I went back to the infinity pool until about 2 o’clock. Then back to Divi pool. I went across the street to get some sunset photos and then back to my room to cook up some leftovers for dinner. Not much to tell today but that just means I did a lot of relaxing ha ha Ha

Today’s pics added to the Facebook album
    ​Laura from NH/Divi Village
    0 3

Since 1980, and throughout the many changes, we still love going downtown in Oranjestad.
    Post Thanks / Like
    From the beach to the infinity pool to the Divi pool. Life at its very best is what I would say.

Enjoy the remainder of your week Laura. So many of us here are having our Aruba vacations vicariously through your TR's.

Glenn

Quote Originally Posted by Laura in NH View Post
    It was a little bit too windy for me to go to the beach today. I tried, but kept getting filled it with sand so I went back to the infinity pool until about 2 o’clock. Then back to Divi pool. I went across the street to get some sunset photos and then back to my room to cook up some leftovers for dinner. Not much to tell today but that just means I did a lot of relaxing ha ha Ha

Today’s pics added to the Facebook album
    0 1

Senior Member B Likes To Travel's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    How was that luxury coconut cake? lol

0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by B Likes To Travel View Post
    How was that luxury coconut cake? lol
    i enjoyed it for sure, but won’t ever pay that much again. I must have been caught up in the moment
    0 1

Senior Member B Likes To Travel's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Christopher's cologne.
    i enjoyed it for sure, but won’t ever pay that much again. I must have been caught up in the moment

0 1

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by B Likes To Travel View Post
    Christopher's cologne.
    haha yes most likely!!
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    You're on vacation! You're allowed to get caught up in indulgent moments!
    And knock off eating those leftovers and eat out. We're hungry! :-)

0 1

Post Thanks / Like
    Got pelted again at the beach so I came back to the little pool at Divi Village. Spent the day there. Gina walk down from ABC again and spent about two hours with me at the pool and then went back to her resort. I decided to take the shuttle up to the Plaza and go to fusion for dinner. I enjoyed a delicious glass of Dr. Loosen while I was mulling over the menu. I love that sweet wine and I cannot get it at any packy near me at home.

I, being the one person that I am, ordered the cheese platter for two. Mini loaf of crusty bread, mixed olives, chopped tomato & onion, and 5 cheeses. I have no idea what the two hard cheeses were, one tasted like something Swissish. A hunk of bleu, a hunk of port salut, and a hunk of Brie with something sweet and savory drizzled on it - maybe honey and herbs?? It was all sooooooo good!! That port salut may be my new favorite cheese.

After I polished off at least 2/3 of that platter I had a glass of Bailey’s and listened to the live entertainment until about 8:20, paid my tab and caught a shuttle back to my unit.

right now I plan on going downtown tomorrow around noon to do a little window shopping and walking around, but who knows if I will still feel like that when tomorrow actually arrives.

Picture of cheese and whatnot soon to be posted on my Facebook photo group
    Last edited by Laura in NH; 10-01-2020 at 09:56 AM. Reason: Talk text typo
    0 4

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    Enjoying every word!
    November 26 - December 10 Photos https://photos.app.goo.gl/K6JFHPUx18oB69Nh7
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Enjoy your report
    Thank you for sharing
    Enjoy downtown.
    0 0