This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Page 26 of 30 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: Trip Report January 6-April 1, 2020

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    hooray! another aruba story.

I am so glad that we are trying to be as normal as possible. (whatever our normal may be)
    ​In a world where you can be anything, be kind!
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    hooray! another aruba story.

I am so glad that we are trying to be as normal as possible. (whatever our normal may be)
    The new, hopefully very temporary normal. It's going to get really, really quiet here.

Post Thanks / Like
    Look at the bright side - you'll probably have your choice of any palapa you want on the beach!

0 3

Post Thanks / Like
    I didn't sleep well last night so I slept in this morning and woke to rain and gray skies and a huge rainbow. I couldn't get it all in the picture. Took care of a few things in the condo and headed to the pool after lunch. Hung out and read and talked. So many discussions about airlines and everything that goes with it. A few people leaving tomorrow, but there is a group here that will be here until April 1-6 unless they are forced to leave. Made dinner and watched a pretty sunset-the sky was so blue. I hope the pictures I took and uploaded captured the bright blue color.

I did find out our Black Pearl trip is still on for Thursday, but it looks like there are only 5 people so far.

Post Thanks / Like
    A relaxing sunset cruise with rum punch i still dream about years later...sounds like a great thing to do, Robin, in these stress-filled times. Hope it doesn't get cancelled and you and Stu have a lovely time.

0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    A nice sail on the Black Pearl sounds perfect. Time to relax and enjoy.

0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Please tell Joanne and Albert, Sean and Susan, from N.J, that our thoughts are with them.
    Thanks Sean and Susan
    [Countdown=12/01/2013 2:30 AM;]I'm finally there]Count down:[/Countdown]
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    They emailed me to confirm for Thursday again and I told them. They said they "We love them".

Quote Originally Posted by crimms View Post
    Please tell Joanne and Albert, Sean and Susan, from N.J, that our thoughts are with them.
    Thanks Sean and Susan

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by robin View Post

I did find out our Black Pearl trip is still on for Thursday, but it looks like there are only 5 people so far.
    Enjoy!!! Have a rum punch and a grilled cheese for us since we cannot make it for our snorkel trip that was going to be a week from tomorrow. :'(

0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Tuesday. We went to Super Foods. Shelves were stocked and it seemed a little quieter than usual for 9 am on Tuesday. Got gas and went to the ATM. Did some cleaning and headed to a very quiet pool for the rest of the day. Most people are leaving by the weekend. The rest of us who have April flights on various airlines have not be contacted by our airlines. Stu came down later in the day. Dinner was a meal I had frozen and thawed. Stu worked in the evening. Our friend went into surgery about 45 minutes ago. His sister will update us as she knows. She is home with his kids today.