This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Walt and Pam 2020!

Post Thanks / Like
    please have at least two for me...daily.
    0 1

Post Thanks / Like
    Have one for me too.. or two,
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    I don't want a SM but you could have about 10-12 Bacardi and Cokes for me through out the day starting at lunch, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by LisaGrn View Post
    please have at least two for me...daily.
    June 8th - can't get here quick enough!

0 2

Senior Member B Likes To Travel's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Use that crypto currency to get us some new livers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aruba4ever View Post
    I don't want a SM but you could have about 10-12 Bacardi and Cokes for me through out the day starting at lunch, lol.
    0 4

Post Thanks / Like
    Ha Ha- I am hoping for another big move over the next couple of weeks. I've more than doubled my initial money in 6 weeks and I hope it goes to the moon. Have a great trip Bri!

Quote Originally Posted by B Likes To Travel View Post
    Use that crypto currency to get us some new livers.

1 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Yesterday we spent the day on the beach under a third row palapa. We had a light lunch of nachos at Moomba and talked with our friend Tess who was bartending. There was only a couple of other folks in the place so we had plenty of time to talk. Back on the beach for a couple more hours until we went up to the room for a nap and showers before meeting up at Local Store. We had a great time there and it was so nice to see Andrea and Paul again and to meet Tracey, Jon and Bri. After we left for Moomba for a nightcap and we got to catch up with our buddy Matt. It was pretty slow so we had a lot of time to chat. Then it was back to the room. Today we are planning on getting a palapa and spending more time on the beach. By the way it's so quiet here at Ocean Club first, second and third row palapas are available all day. You reserve the palapa by phone after 7AM, so no getting up early and waiting in line.

0 3

Post Thanks / Like
    Walt - I just noticed from the group picture of last night that you and I have the same shoes! I happen to be wearing mine today! LOL!!

Walt and Pam 2020!-20201201_111949-jpg
    Pictures from our Oct 2020 trip: https://photos.app.goo.gl/TGHm1uumCXGEkEHv5

0 1

Post Thanks / Like
    Enjoying your trip report. Can't get over how many forum folks are there at the same time!

I am coming on Sunday!
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Is that the same Tess who last worked at Nos Club Huis and prior to that Legends?

Quote Originally Posted by WaltVB View Post
    Yesterday we spent the day on the beach under a third row palapa. We had a light lunch of nachos at Moomba and talked with our friend Tess who was bartending. There was only a couple of other folks in the place so we had plenty of time to talk. Back on the beach for a couple more hours until we went up to the room for a nap and showers before meeting up at Local Store. We had a great time there and it was so nice to see Andrea and Paul again and to meet Tracey, Jon and Bri. After we left for Moomba for a nightcap and we got to catch up with our buddy Matt. It was pretty slow so we had a lot of time to chat. Then it was back to the room. Today we are planning on getting a palapa and spending more time on the beach. By the way it's so quiet here at Ocean Club first, second and third row palapas are available all day. You reserve the palapa by phone after 7AM, so no getting up early and waiting in line.

0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Aruba4ever View Post
    Is that the same Tess who last worked at Nos Club Huis and prior to that Legends?
    No, that was Thess. She moved to New Jersey with her new guy about a year ago.

1 0