This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Whee! Squee! It's phrogg's trip number three!! - 10/23-11/6

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LisaGrn View Post
    Love the pics with your babies! Hey, how are the claws...uh, I mean nails, holding up? ;-)
    So far, so good! Haven't broken one or got them caught on anything... yet... lol

Pictures from our Oct 2021 trip: https://photos.app.goo.gl/ZNDCceAbJT5sECfE8

Pictures from our Oct 2020 trip: https://photos.app.goo.gl/TGHm1uumCXGEkEHv5
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    Tell the rents that we wish them a wonderful stay in Aruba!!!
    Thank you! I will do that!!

0 0

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    I forgot to ask................did you have the cashew cake at Wacky Wahoo?

THINK.. is it Thoughtful? Helpful? Inspirational? Necessary? Kind? SIDTM
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    I forgot to ask................did you have the cashew cake at Wacky Wahoo?
    I totally forgot about that!!! Ugh!! We may try and get there another time this week with the family, so I'll need to remember to get that! I lurve cashews!!

0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh my gosh, Phrogg, you are the "mini-me" of your mother. You two look so much alike, especially the beautiful smile. You also look a lot like your Dad, so you are the perfect blend of both of them. We LOVE to see you in pictures because you glow with excitement and enthusiasm. I just found the video you mentioned of your family's Southwest plane landing on the runway. That was outstanding and it was fun to hear your squeals of excitement as your "tadpoles" landed. I think it is great how you have layered this vacation. It started with just you and your husband. Then your sons joined and now your parents too. The excitement keeps building and we all can't wait to hear what happens next. Thanks so much for sharing these moments with us. This has been a very fun trip report to follow.
    Last edited by SkiChris; 10-29-2021 at 07:16 AM.
    Bella Ruby - a luxury vacation home for your next tropical adventure in Aruba: www.BellaRubyAruba.com
    0 1

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SkiChris View Post
    Oh my gosh, Phrogg, you are the "mini-me" of your mother. You two look so much alike, especially the beautiful smile. You also look a lot like your Dad, so you are the perfect blend of both of them. We LOVE to see you in pictures because you glow with excitement and enthusiasm. I just found the video you mentioned of your family's Southwest plane landing on the runway. That was outstanding and it was fun to hear your squeals of excitement as your "tadpoles" landed. I think it is great how you have layered this vacation. It started with just you and your husband. Then your sons joined and now your parents too. The excitement keeps building and we all can't wait to hear what happens next. Thanks so much for sharing these moments with us. This has been a very fun trip report to follow.
    Thank you for these very kind words. You actually made me cry - in a good way! I've had so much anxiety and worry hoping everyone could get here and now that everyone did, I'm more emotional than I realized. I appreciate everyone reading along with my ramblings. I know I'm posting a lot and that most of it is nonsense, but I am truly grateful to anyone who's been reading and commenting or just reading and rolling their eyes at "another post from phrogg108. How many Balashi's is it this time?" Ha.

That's actually my stepmom, but I get told a lot that I look like her! Which is fine by me because I love her like a mom anyway!

I think the plan for today is going to be: Linda's, Arashi, Boca Catalina and then possibly Zeerovers. We have two in the party that aren't seafood/shrimp fans, so Zeerovers remains to be seen. If we can find another restaurant close to Zeerovers that has something other than seafood, that could work. Stay tuned for more pictures bring posted and my goobery comments!!

0 5

Post Thanks / Like
    Your pictures are awesome. You have a beautiful family!

Post Thanks / Like
    Okay, I'll be the one to tell you for the last time that we LOVE your trip reports and pictures. We're grateful to YOU for taking us along on your family vacation and birthday celebration. You describe everything with such great enthusiasm; I can't count how many times I've laughed out loud at your posts (since I've completely given up how trying to keep track of how many Balashis you've had! LOL!). These are precious times with your family and it means a lot to me and I know others that you are so diligently taking us along for the ride!! I get excited when I see you've posted an update!!

Quote Originally Posted by phrogg108 View Post
    Thank you for these very kind words. You actually made me cry - in a good way! I've had so much anxiety and worry hoping everyone could get here and now that everyone did, I'm more emotional than I realized. I appreciate everyone reading along with my ramblings. I know I'm posting a lot and that most of it is nonsense, but I am truly grateful to anyone who's been reading and commenting or just reading and rolling their eyes at "another post from phrogg108. How many Balashi's is it this time?" Ha.

That's actually my stepmom, but I get told a lot that I look like her! Which is fine by me because I love her like a mom anyway!

I think the plan for today is going to be: Linda's, Arashi, Boca Catalina and then possibly Zeerovers. We have two in the party that aren't seafood/shrimp fans, so Zeerovers remains to be seen. If we can find another restaurant close to Zeerovers that has something other than seafood, that could work. Stay tuned for more pictures bring posted and my goobery comments!!
    1 4

Post Thanks / Like
    I read back through this entire thread, where are you rambling? And nothing I've read is nonsense. Continue having a blast in paradise with your family, and please continue to share your trip and pictures with us. A Chalo Burger is right where you turn off rte. 1 to Savaneta and Zeerovers. They get good reviews. I've had a burger from the Palm Beach location and it was very good.
    1 1

Post Thanks / Like
    Ok phew. Thank you for the kind words again! I feel like my trip report is one of the longer ones when I look at the page count! Hahaha!!

So here's yesterday's recap: Linda's for breakfast and everyone loved it! We then went up to Arashi Beach and my boys and hubs snorkeled while me, my dad and stepmom sat at the beach shack and had drinks while we watched the ocean. My stepmom sat in the water for a bit and she was so happy!! My dad kept going, "Wow! This is unreal. This is so beautiful here! And I don't have to do anything!" He is having a great time here which makes me really happy. After that, we went back to their Airbnb, swam for a bit and then went to Zeerovers. I gotta say, I was pretty disappointed in Zeerovers unfortunately. The view was spectacular as always, but the food was not as good as it has been at other times we have gone. After that, we came up to the hotel area and went to Salt & Pepper for dessert and everyone loved that!! We got some souvenirs and then all went back to our respective Airbnb 's and hubs and I seam for a bit, I had more Balashi and then finally decided I should stop. Ha! Went to bed shortly after that.

Right now, we are sitting at Bugaloe having just had breakfast and everyone loved this too! Can't really beat the food or the view here! My stepmom has declared this her favorite food so far.

We are going to go to The Butterfly Farm next and then later we have our Pelican Sunset cruise at 530.

Everyone has only been here for a few days but these have been some of the best days of my life. Annnnd, I'm gonna stop there for now or else I will start crying in front of everyone. Lol.

More later!!!!

Oh, and the Balashi count is basically a crime at this point.

0 3