This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Barcelo

Post Thanks / Like

Barcelo

I have a friend going to the Happy Island in October. She and hubby have been there many times but this will be their first stay at Barcelo. I don't know anything about it.

Anyone stayed there that could offer some insight, pros and cons, and any suggestions? Beaching it is their primary goal.
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Barcelo is on the best portion of the beach IMO. We stay there all the time even though we have stayed at most other hotels on Palm Beach and even stayed on Eagle Beach. Barcelo is our choice. It is located near everything on the strip in Palm Beach. On one side of Barcelo is the Hyatt and the other is the Hilton. The hotel is AI and for breakfast and lunch (and drinks) it is great and so convenient. We always go for about two weeks and therefore we only eat dinner at Barcelo about 5 or 6 times. So many fabulous restaurants in Aruba we don't want to miss going off property. The pool is good and has a swim up bar. The hotel can use a little refurbishing (as well as the pool) but nothing that takes away from having a fabulous time there. I hope I helped.
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    It definitely helps! Thanks so much. I'll pass along to my friend!
    0 0