This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Thread: Help with Tamarijn vacation questions

Post Thanks / Like

Help with Tamarijn vacation questions

My family is looking into a vacation 5 adult and 3 children I have a few questions. Are u allowed to use bars and restaurants at the divi? Do most restaurants have children menu. Are there adjoining rooms available any info on this hotel will be helpful ♥️
    0 0

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    yes the Divi AI and the Tamarijn AI are sister properties.
    I am unsure about children's menus at the a la carte restaurants on property.

When we have stayed at the Tam, I did not notice if there are connecting rooms.

You will love it there.
    Quote Originally Posted by mary f View Post
    My family is looking into a vacation 5 adult and 3 children I have a few questions. Are u allowed to use bars and restaurants at the divi? Do most restaurants have children menu. Are there adjoining rooms available any info on this hotel will be helpful ♥️
    AIDTM THINK.. is it Thoughtful? Helpful? Inspirational? Necessary? Kind?

1 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mary f View Post
    Guests can use the restaurants and bars at both Divi and Tam. The buffet restaurants are currently set up with cooking stations where the staff serves the guests. Not sure about actual children’s menus but it’s all inclusive so just ask the server to adjust portion sizes if necessary. Staff at both Divi and Tam are accommodating.

0 1

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for your help
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks
    0 0