This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need some help- Divi Golf, Divi Village or someplace else

Post Thanks / Like

Need some help- Divi Golf, Divi Village or someplace else

Hey guys, I am looking for some help. Any thoughts between the Divi Golf and the Divi Village? I am considering an Xmas present for the family and a trip over April break but I dont want to spend a fortune. I know one is on the beach and one has a very nice pool slide. Any thoughts about the rooms/location? As many of you know we are much more Palm beach people but could try something else in order to try and make a vacation happen without breaking the bank. Love your thoughts about both locations....pros and cons.

Post Thanks / Like
    We haven’t stayed at either resort but do enjoy that area of the island. Sometimes it’s fun to mix it up with a change in scenery!

0 1

Post Thanks / Like
    Have you considered Costa Linda? Their website has a rental board for owners to post. Nice 2 bedrooms, walkable location to a variety of restaurants, good kids activities.

I like the look of Divi Village online, but have never been in person. Divi Golf seems very spread out so I think the location of the unit would make a big difference to me.
    0 1

Boca Catalina, Arashi Beach Manchebo Beach, Eagle Beach
    Post Thanks / Like
    We've stayed at Divi Golf and Village several times. They are the same complex, just often listed under different names. Some of the buildings are quite a hike to the beach. It's a nice complex, and they have a shuttle that drives around the complex, to pick up people and give them a ride to the beach. Shuttles are kind of hit or miss. Sometimes you see one pretty quickly and sometimes you don't. You can call for one, but there again, sometimes there's a wait for one to arrive. I don't believe that you would be very happy there.

We've been staying at Costa Linda for about 10 years. It is an outstanding resort, right on the water. You can find some good deals on their rental board, which is on their website. If you have any trouble locating it, let me know and I'll help you out. I highly recommend Costa Linda.

0 1

Post Thanks / Like
    You guys are great. I did not realize how spread out the Divi Golf was...I will certainly cross that off the list. I will also take a look at the Costa Linda. I toured a 2BR a few years ago when we stayed at LaCabana and I thought it was very nice. I also really liked the area as it had more there than I ever thought.

Boca Catalina, Arashi Beach Manchebo Beach, Eagle Beach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jay, take a look at the rentals at Playa Linda, also. I've never stayed there, but I'm sure that Tracey can help you with that. You'd probably enjoy that the most, since it's in Palm Beach and walkable to the Ritz.

0 2

Post Thanks / Like
    What week are you looking at in April?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by hatteras View Post
    Jay, take a look at the rentals at Playa Linda, also. I've never stayed there, but I'm sure that Tracey can help you with that. You'd probably enjoy that the most, since it's in Palm Beach and walkable to the Ritz.
    Playa Linda recently refurbished their one bedrooms and that would be an affordable place on Palm Beach. Let me know if you have any questions. PL is Sunday to Sunday and CL is Friday to Friday. Both resorts are great about conforming owners information when doing a private rental. Dont hesitate to reach out with questions.
    0 1

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    Divi properties that you may be interested in.......Divi Dutch (Druif Beach) AND Divi Phoenix ( Palm Beach) No slides at any of their pools though.

Jay...make sure that you check redweek and the various FB groups for those resorts.

I know that you have some friends that live on the island full time. I would put out some feelers with them.

Also check with MCM Tours-Aruba4you site.
    0 1

Post Thanks / Like
    I can check Interval International if I know your dates.