This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Need some help- Divi Golf, Divi Village or someplace else

Post Thanks / Like
    I can't thank you all enough for your wonderful thoughtful suggestions and help. I think we have landed on a wonderful 2br spot on Eagle beach...details soon. I so excited to be headed back. I am thrilled about the extra space and actually having 2 full BR with an INCREDIBLE view of the ocean in an incredible spot IMO. Pretty psyched to put this under the Xmas tree for the family.

You are all amazing. Merry Christmas and Happpy Hanukkah to all who celebrate each.

Senior Member LeaveTheKidsWithMom's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    We loved our stays at Divi Village Golf and Beach Resort. We always got the one bedroom golf villa, it was very comfortable and spacious (1000 sq ft), we also got the upstairs (2nd floor) unit that comes with your own private deck on the 3rd floor with a hot tub, wet bar and bbq. The only complaint was the pool closes at 8pm.

0 1

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks again to all. We can't wait to be on the island again...I miss everything about Aruba.