This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Costa linda

Post Thanks / Like

Costa linda

I always stay on the North Wing side however I am renting a room on the South Wing side this year. Is there a difference in size, layout, etc.?
    0 0

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    if it is a 2 bedroom it is "almost" identical to what you have stayed in prior.

we have stayed in both

also there are the larger units there, I have never been in one of those. (3 bdrm)

Quote Originally Posted by TAMMYDEE View Post
    I always stay on the North Wing side however I am renting a room on the South Wing side this year. Is there a difference in size, layout, etc.?
    Last edited by Andrea J.; 01-09-2020 at 10:44 AM. Reason: added a word "almost"
    ​In a world where you can be anything, be kind!
    0 0

Boca Catalina, Arashi Beach Manchebo Beach, Eagle Beach
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Andrea J.;355045]if it is a 2 bedroom it is identical to what you have stayed in prior.

Actually, the ones that are next to Bucuti are slightly smaller. We've stayed on both sides. The furniture doesn't quite fit as well on the Bucuti side, especially now that they've gotten larger furniture. The bathroom on that side is a little smaller, also. It's not enough to be an issue, and I probably wouldn't have noticed if it hadn't been for the furniture. We were changing rooms from one side to the other, which probably made it more noticeable to us. If we were just checking in on that side, we probably wouldn't have noticed .

0 0

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    thank you Hatteras for pointing out the difference.
    I will edit and add the word "almost" to my posting.

[QUOTE=hatteras;355052]
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    if it is a 2 bedroom it is identical to what you have stayed in prior.

Actually, the ones that are next to Bucuti are slightly smaller. We've stayed on both sides. The furniture doesn't quite fit as well on the Bucuti side, especially now that they've gotten larger furniture. The bathroom on that side is a little smaller, also. It's not enough to be an issue, and I probably wouldn't have noticed if it hadn't been for the furniture. We were changing rooms from one side to the other, which probably made it more noticeable to us. If we were just checking in on that side, we probably wouldn't have noticed .
    ​In a world where you can be anything, be kind!
    0 0