This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Divi Phoenix vs Marriott Surf Club

Post Thanks / Like

Divi Phoenix vs Marriott Surf Club

Hello,

Woo Hoo!!! Just booked my flight (best feeling ever!!) and now need to get to the accommodations!! I have stayed at the Surf Club twice, loved the location and the activities. La Cabana was great, really reasonable, but I think the highrise section will be better for me this trip. I am likely traveling alone and the Surf club has things like the morning stretch class, the walking group and then the afternoon volleyball which are great to join in. However, I found a good rental price at the Divi Phoenix for the week I am traveling. I am not familiar with the Divi, does the Divi have similar activities? Do they have things I would be able to join into?
    It has been a couple of years since I have been to the Surf Club, they are still offering all of those, right?

Thanks in advance for any advise,
    Deb
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    If I was going solo I would probably enjoy the Surf Club more as there is always something going on and its very lively. The other bonus of the SC is its right in the middle of everything. The Divi Phoenix looks nice but its a little to removed for me despite being on the same beach.