This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Surf Club

Post Thanks / Like

Surf Club

Has anyone heard what ,if anything the Surf Club might be doing regarding the insurance requirement. Is there any limit on capacity at the resorts?
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    The last thing I heard from Surf Club was that most of the amenities were not available, pools, bars, lounges, exercise facility, game room, etc. Caoacity was reduced, but I don't remember by how much. This was before the "insurance" fiasco came about.

0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    No pool, no lounges etc.....certainly does not sound relaxing to me. I wonder how many people who are going know things like this?

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    that is now.
    every day or every week will bring change.
    ​In a world where you can be anything, be kind!
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    The Marriott Surf Club is not taking in guests until July 1st. However if you call the Marriott Vacation Club to check on your scheduled week which mine was 6/15 - 6/22 they lie to you and tell you the resort is open. (NOT). There are a significant number of disgruntled owners that disapprove of the way the association is handling their communication that the Board was unable to hold its annual meeting for lack of a quorum. The truth will set you free.
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    So they are running 10 or 20 percent now and the pool bars are open but not like the Adult pool but 2 hot tubs are up and running and the lazy river and main pool is good to go. But they took about 2/3 of the chairs away. Looks like a ghost town. Alot of staff there. They said they want to be 50% by Dec. So that will still be pretty quiet compared to a normal Dec.
    1 0