This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: In search of a condo

Post Thanks / Like

In search of a condo

Hello all, so I've been on all of the different real estate sites associated with aruba over the last few months and haven't found anything in our price range. Our budget is at around $200,000. We were looking at condos a few years ago and $200,000 seemed like it was doable, is this not the case anymore? So here I am asking you guys for some help getting a condo in aruba. I'm guessing we may need to come up with more money but I dont want to leave any rocks unturned. If anyone knows of anyone selling, or different condominiums I should look into or specific people i could talk to I'd really appreciate the information. Thanks
    0 0

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    what about a small home in Savaneta, Santa Cruz, Paradera, Alto Vista or San Nic?

in a prior thread you had mentioned that you wanted an income producer property.
    most of the sought after places to buy or to rent are close to the beach.

I am unsure, but there are I think condos being built out behind Amsterdam Manor/beside LaCabana parking lot.
    Have you checked them out? Have you checked out the downtown condo building located at the cruise port?

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Scollon View Post
    Hello all, so I've been on all of the different real estate sites associated with aruba over the last few months and haven't found anything in our price range. Our budget is at around $200,000. We were looking at condos a few years ago and $200,000 seemed like it was doable, is this not the case anymore? So here I am asking you guys for some help getting a condo in aruba. I'm guessing we may need to come up with more money but I dont want to leave any rocks unturned. If anyone knows of anyone selling, or different condominiums I should look into or specific people i could talk to I'd really appreciate the information. Thanks
    November 26 - December 10 Photos https://photos.app.goo.gl/K6JFHPUx18oB69Nh7
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    I don't know of anything in that price range. When we were looking in 2016 there really weren't many condos much under $300,000. We were looking for a two bedroom. You might find a 1 bedroom at that price inland. You might be able to find a home in that price range or a little higher. When we were looking there were quite a few homes with an attached apartment that can be rented long or short term, but I don't know what they were going for at that time.

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes definitely looking to rent it out and then have a place for retirement 14 years from now. Not much interested in inland. Not gonna give up though. Gotta make this happen somehow.
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Make a list of the condo complexes and try to get in touch with the property managers. Sometimes they know of people who want to sell but don't list with a realtor.