This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Page 137 of 139 FirstFirst ... 3787127135136137138139 LastLast
Results 1,361 to 1,370 of 1381

Thread: Corona Virus effects in your hometown.

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm so far behind in reading posts (crazy work hours). Robin, I'm so sorry about your friend's wife. Blessings can come in some very strange packages. She will be in my prayers. Peg, will be sending positive vibes to Tom! He'll be fine. After all, Vegas and Aruba are waiting for you wild kids!
    0 1

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by stoney4555 View Post
    I’ll keep Tom in my prayers for a speedy recovery. A hospital stay is so stressful right now. My husband was in 3 days last week with a kidney infection. He has a kidney stent that is replaced every 4 months and this time he got an infection. When we went to the ER I told him to bring what he’d need (phone charger, ear buds, eyeglass case, etc.) because I wasn’t sure about visiting hours. Well, as it turned out I could visit from 3pm-5pm. I was so glad the IV antibiotics cleared the infection. I’ll be thinking of you and Tom and saying a few extra prayers.
    Thank you. I’m glad that your husband’s infection cleared. Hospital stays are always nerve racking but COVID tends to heighten everything.

0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    you know we are wishing Tom well.
    prayers and many hugs from us.

‘Thanks Andrea!

0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LisaGrn View Post
    I'm so far behind in reading posts (crazy work hours). Robin, I'm so sorry about your friend's wife. Blessings can come in some very strange packages. She will be in my prayers. Peg, will be sending positive vibes to Tom! He'll be fine. After all, Vegas and Aruba are waiting for you wild kids!
    Thanks! I think having Vegas booked keeps Tom positive. We would normally be in Aruba this week.

0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Wishing you and Tom well. Praying for a speedy recovery for Tom. Both of you will be in my thoughts tomorrow.

0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by robin View Post
    Wishing you and Tom well. Praying for a speedy recovery for Tom. Both of you will be in my thoughts tomorrow.
    Thanks Robin! Everyone’s well wishes mean a lot. Sorry I kind of hijacked the thread!!!

0 0

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    glad that the infection cleared up!!!
    wishing him well!
    Quote Originally Posted by stoney4555 View Post
    I’ll keep Tom in my prayers for a speedy recovery. A hospital stay is so stressful right now. My husband was in 3 days last week with a kidney infection. He has a kidney stent that is replaced every 4 months and this time he got an infection. When we went to the ER I told him to bring what he’d need (phone charger, ear buds, eyeglass case, etc.) because I wasn’t sure about visiting hours. Well, as it turned out I could visit from 3pm-5pm. I was so glad the IV antibiotics cleared the infection. I’ll be thinking of you and Tom and saying a few extra prayers.
    AIDTM THINK.. is it Thoughtful? Helpful? Inspirational? Necessary? Kind?

0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Best wishes to you and Tom and we hope everything goes well. You guys will be in our prayers.

0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Positive thoughts for you Peg and your husband.
    Trip 32 begins on June 5.

0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    It’s such a relief to see the COVID cases dropping dramatically. Quincy had just one case reported today and is at 1.32 positivity. The governor announced today that all COVID restrictions and most of the mask mandates would end on May 29th. We are finally coming out of this pandemic.

1 1