This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Page 16 of 27 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Thread: Covid 19-AKA Corona virus

Post Thanks / Like
    Jay..... once the antibiotic for strep is in CJ's system he will start feeling better. Do they prescribe Tamiflu for children? Considering the flu & strep are both contagious hopefully you and your wife don't get sick.
    1 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry to hear about he medical scare Jay, I hope CJ recovers quickly and I'm sure he'll be back to his old self in no time.
    1 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Our son is 10 and they did prescribe Tamiflu for him. His fever is down and that has him feeling better. I too hope we don't get it but as long as my little man is doing better I can deal with it.

Quote Originally Posted by YiaYia1983 View Post
    Jay..... once the antibiotic for strep is in CJ's system he will start feeling better. Do they prescribe Tamiflu for children? Considering the flu & strep are both contagious hopefully you and your wife don't get sick.

Post Thanks / Like
    Covid 19-AKA Corona virus-b27ed794-4458-48ff-af5e-b3767b2051dd-jpg

The government activated special Hot Line in Aruba.

Post Thanks / Like
    Well, today in Quincy, Ma we have our first presumptive case of the Coronavirus. The patient is a woman in her 40s who attended the Biogen Employee conference at the Long Wharf, Boston. South Boston’s St Patrick’s Day parade has been cancelled. It’s been reported that businesses in South Boston are not pleased with the decision. Hopefully, the cancellations will help confine the spread.

1 0

Post Thanks / Like
    I was shocked they cancelled the parade, they never cancel the parade.

I need everything to remain status quo for the next 12 days so I can get on the flight to Aruba. I'm certain once there I'll be safe, that magical ocean water will cure any sickness I might catch on the flight or the airport. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Pegmeister View Post
    Well, today in Quincy, Ma we have our first presumptive case of the Coronavirus. The patient is a woman in her 40s who attended the Biogen Employee conference at the Long Wharf, Boston. South Boston’s St Patrick’s Day parade has been cancelled. It’s been reported that businesses in South Boston are not pleased with the decision. Hopefully, the cancellations will help confine the spread.
    0 1

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am sitting poolside on Carnival’s Liberty watching everyone being cautious.
    ​In a world where you can be anything, be kind!
    0 2

Post Thanks / Like
    My friend is at a small training today and is sitting with a high ranking person in the depart of education in Mass. They are meeting with Governor Baker tomorrow to discuss a potential closing of all public schools in MA for 2 weeks.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mvosilla View Post
    I was shocked they cancelled the parade, they never cancel the parade.

I need everything to remain status quo for the next 12 days so I can get on the flight to Aruba. I'm certain once there I'll be safe, that magical ocean water will cure any sickness I might catch on the flight or the airport. LOL
    I'm with you! If we can make it to March 21st, I could stay quarantined in Aruba for a few weeks!

0 1

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by phrogg108 View Post
    I'm with you! If we can make it to March 21st, I could stay quarantined in Aruba for a few weeks!
    We leave in 6 days!. We are staying close to the house. I ventured to Whole Foods this morning and the first thing I noticed was they had no antibacterial as you walked in. The dispenser was replaced with a sign that said they were out. I always travel with my own even before this Corona thing so I was OK. We’re just trying to stay as healthy as we can till we leave. I told my husband Aruba is a good place to be stuck for a few extra days!
    1 1