This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Kind of Vegas TR

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by cpjones View Post
    I'm religiously following your trip...... have I missed the news of all of your hand pays.....?

No hand pays!! I usually get at least one at the Venetian but the machines have not been kind. Now it’s up to Red Rock!!

0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    We’re all settled in here at the Red Rock. It’s a beautiful resort and much more laid back than the strip. Everyone is super friendly. Our suite is huge with 1 1/2 baths, a separate bedroom with his and her closets and a small dining area with a wet bar. Think we might like it here.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Kind of Vegas TR-fbc69098-73d3-4f98-acc9-76c963dce7ce-jpg  

0 3

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    no hand pays yet

good luck!!

that resort looks lovely
    THINK.. is it Thoughtful? Helpful? Inspirational? Necessary? Kind? SIDTM
    0 1

Post Thanks / Like
    Not quite a hand pay but close! To tell the truth though it only gave back what I lost this morning!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Kind of Vegas TR-c41b9d49-dfef-44aa-9b1e-5ad69abd29fc-jpg  

0 2

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    well at least as of then you were even on the day!
    I hope good luck follows you.

Quote Originally Posted by Pegmeister View Post
    Not quite a hand pay but close! To tell the truth though it only gave back what I lost this morning!
    0 1

Post Thanks / Like
    One thing about Vegas is there are so many good restaurants. I had made early dinner reservations at Osteria Fiorella, after all we have reached the age of dining At 4:30! Unfortunately, I wasn’t really hungry but didn’t feel it was fair to do a last minute cancellation. So glad we went. All pasta was made in house and it was fabulous. They seated us at the outside patio. It’s amazing what they did with the outdoor space. Even though you are adjacent to the parking lot it was disguised with stone architecture surrounded by water with water fall type features. The patio had views of the Palm lined streets and Red Rock Canyon. The patio had linen covered tables with comfy leather chairs and to top things off they had TVs with the Patriots game on.

0 2

Post Thanks / Like
    One thing about Vegas is there are so many good restaurants. I had made early dinner reservations at Osteria Fiorella, after all we have reached the age of dining At 4:30! Unfortunately, I wasn’t really hungry but didn’t feel it was fair to do a last minute cancellation. So glad we went. All pasta was made in house and it was fabulous. They seated us at the outside patio. It’s amazing what they did with the outdoor space. Even though you are adjacent to the parking lot it was disguised with stone architecture surrounded by water with water fall type features. The patio had views of the Palm lined streets and Red Rock Canyon. The patio had linen covered tables with comfy leather chairs and to top things off they had TVs with the Patriots game on.
    Doesn't get much better than that. Wish the game had a better outcome.

0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by WaltVB View Post
    Doesn't get much better than that. Wish the game had a better outcome.
    I know! When we left the room they were losing so we were surprised when we got to the restaurant and it was tied. Then of course they lost.

0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Tomorrow is our last full day. It’s been fun and nice to get away. I am, however, slotted out!! Came back to the room this afternoon and watched General Hospital! I’m missing the dog and ready to get back to the daily routine.

When we travel I always bring a collapsible electric kettle because we like to have tea/coffee first thing when we get up. I ran out of Tea bags and there’s no place to get any. Instead I’m going to try some stuff that was in our JetBlue amenity package. It’s called Four Sigmatic Mushroom coffee mix with Lion’s mane and you mix it with Crushed Tonic (Marine Collagen X Lucuma). Anyone heard Of it or tried it?

0 0

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    never heard of it.
    does housekeeping replenish the in room coffeemaker?

slotted out...........I get it.
    sometimes I sit there almost in a trance.

have you taken any tours in the area or shows?

Tomorrow is our last full day. It’s been fun and nice to get away. I am, however, slotted out!! Came back to the room this afternoon and watched General Hospital! I’m missing the dog and ready to get back to the daily routine.

When we travel I always bring a collapsible electric kettle because we like to have tea/coffee first thing when we get up. I ran out of Tea bags and there’s no place to get any. Instead I’m going to try some stuff that was in our JetBlue amenity package. It’s called Four Sigmatic Mushroom coffee mix with Lion’s mane and you mix it with Crushed Tonic (Marine Collagen X Lucuma). Anyone heard Of it or tried it?
    0 0