This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Thread: Merry Christmas

Post Thanks / Like

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas everyone! We had our kids, their other halves and a grandson spend the night last night so we're all in place for the festivities. This is the first "there is no Santa" for our grandson, so he's sleeping in as is everyone else but me and Pam. I wish you all a great day.
    1 2

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    What???
    No Santa.

Merry Christmas to all!

THINK.. is it Thoughtful? Helpful? Inspirational? Necessary? Kind? SIDTM
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Merry Christmas everyone! We opted to stay home just the two of us this year. Yesterday we had a lovely Christmas Eve dinner of lasagna and ice cream cake. Followed by a number of Connect Four games for which I only won once, but it was fun. Today we’ll open our presents after breakfast, hang around in our sweats and enjoy a nice ham dinner. Maddy, our yellow lab, had her last treat yesterday from her Advent Calendar for Dogs (gift from Tom’s niece). Today, she is sitting in front of it, anxiously waiting for her surprise. Guess, I need to give her extra peanut butter in her Kong instead.

Hoping everyone is having a relaxing fun holiday!

1 1

Post Thanks / Like
    Merry Christmas Walt and to all on this forum! Hope you all have a safe holiday. We went out for Christmas Eve dinner which was so nice. A little worried about going to my cousin’s daughter’s house today due to Covid. Our best friend who is a critical care pulmonologist lived through all of 2020 saving people and now he just tested positive vaccinated and just got booster Wednesday. A scary variant! But hope you all enjoy your day and hope Santa wore a mask when he arrived. Lol.
    1 2

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    What???
    No Santa.

Merry Christmas to all!
    Merry Christmas for everyone on the forum!!!!
    Merry Christmas-76eedf95-eaea-451a-aaf3-1b1b4c7b9877-jpg

Since 1980, and throughout the many changes, we still love going downtown in Oranjestad.
    Post Thanks / Like
    A very Merry Christmas to everyone, everywhere.

Glenn
    1 0

Post Thanks / Like
    We call my 3 year old grandson Mr. Christmas. He’s been in the holiday spirit since before Thanksgiving! He’s completely enthralled by Santa Claus, Rudolph and Frosty the Snowman and will sing just about every Christmas carol ever written. We have a very large family (I say it’s actually the size of a small nation- 42 first cousins!) and my grandkids are the first babies in many years so there were really too too many gifts coming his and his baby sister’s way. My daughter in law actually took half of them and put them aside. She said she is going to give them to the kids later this winter when they are bored being inside because of the weather. She also put aside any duplicate toys that the kids already have and will drop them off to the homeless family shelter nearby. She’s a good, kind person and very thoughtful. I’m a lucky mother-in-law.
    There were no big parties again this year because of Covid. It was drop off package, ring bell and return to car to wave. Worked out fine but I really missed the huge dinner and 100+ person extended family after dinner open house, pot luck dessert party complete with Santa Claus. Hopefully next year……
    Happy Holidays everyone and let’s hope for a Covid free New Year!

Quote Originally Posted by WaltVB View Post
    Merry Christmas everyone! We had our kids, their other halves and a grandson spend the night last night so we're all in place for the festivities. This is the first "there is no Santa" for our grandson, so he's sleeping in as is everyone else but me and Pam. I wish you all a great day.
    1 0