This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Other vacations that you canceled or were canceled.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by robin View Post
    Your son will have stories to tell his kids and grandkids because he won't be able to tell them he walked 5 miles uphill in 2 ft. of snow to school.
    Both ways!

0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    We are supposed to cruise with a group of family in June 2021. Im not sure what to think. Even if cruising is back up and going do we really want to be on a boat so soon after new protocols are being tried out? I'd like to ask others if we can postpone a year but I also don't want to be the person who just traveled out of the country and now am.suggesting others postpone.

Post Thanks / Like
    Our Viking Danube River cruise scheduled this past summer is rescheduled for July 2021. Not sure what the world will be like then. We have another Viking River Boat(France) for October with a group. I'm more optimistic for that one(booked before covid). We also have a Viking Panama Canal cruise scheduled for next Dec. 24-Jan. 12. I think, hope, life will be normal by then.

Post Thanks / Like
    We were thinking about doing a cross country road trip(depending on how the Covid numbers are) the end of April/Early May for a car show in Palm Springs, CA. I went online to check on the dates and other info and discovered they have postponed it with new details coming. I hope they move it to early November. We were in Palm Springs visiting friends almost 4 years ago for the day and it was so cool. I'd love to spend a few days there. I also would love to do another road trip in the 63 Lincoln. It was so much fun two years ago(yes, lots of issues, but lots of fun).

Post Thanks / Like
    We can go its the coming back part that is hard. I can't miss a day waiting for test results...really bad look. I am hoping something changes but not optimistic.

Quote Originally Posted by robin View Post
    I am sorry you are not able to go to your own home. That's crazy. Why don't you just get tested and go?

I agree with you on 2020 it sucks, however; be grateful we are all healthy. Hopefully 2021 will be a much better year. I figure, if I ever have grandkids, I'll have stories to tell. Your son will have stories to tell his kids and grandkids because he won't be able to tell them he walked 5 miles uphill in 2 ft. of snow to school.
    June 8th - can't get here quick enough!

0 0