This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Our Belley-Girl

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Andrea, Just catching up on posts. So sorry to hear about your fur-baby. I never realized until this year how difficult it would be to lose a pet. We had to put KC Dog down just before we went to Aruba in April. I miss her every day. Sometimes I still walk in the house looking for her. Just know you gave her the best life ever. She was very lucky to spend her days with you and Paul. ((hugs))

0 0

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    thank you! my condolences too on the loss of your beloved fur baby KC.

Quote Originally Posted by hockeymom23 View Post
    Hi Andrea, Just catching up on posts. So sorry to hear about your fur-baby. I never realized until this year how difficult it would be to lose a pet. We had to put KC Dog down just before we went to Aruba in April. I miss her every day. Sometimes I still walk in the house looking for her. Just know you gave her the best life ever. She was very lucky to spend her days with you and Paul. ((hugs))
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh I am so very sorry that Belle passed away. Losing our precious pets is so very difficult, they are our family. Treasure your wonderful memories of her and carry them close to your heart.
    1 0

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    thank you yia yia
    Quote Originally Posted by YiaYia1983 View Post
    Oh I am so very sorry that Belle passed away. Losing our precious pets is so very difficult, they are our family. Treasure your wonderful memories of her and carry them close to your heart.
    0 0