This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: prayers welcomed

Post Thanks / Like

prayers welcomed

Wow what a difference a couple days makes in your general feelings/well-being. My mother in law called this morning to chat with my wife. Sadly todays conversation was about her breast cancer that was just discovered. My wife is a 100% mess and understandably so. It appears treatable but sadly our family has lots of history with cancer and what often appears to be something that can be dealt with quickly turns into something that can't be fixed with any treatments. Sue is the last grandparent for my son....I can't imagine losing her anytime soon Prayers welcomed.

Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry to hear about your mother-in-law’s illness. It’s never easy to hear the word cancer. They have made such wonderful improvements with treatments in recent years, there’s reason to feel hopeful. Many prayers.

1 0

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    sorry to hear the bad news, but to hear that it is treatable is GOOD!
    here's hoping that all works out well.
    please tell your bride that we are praying for her mom's good health.

Post Thanks / Like
    Prayers for your mother-in-law. I don't know what type of breast cancer she has or what stage, but I will tell you that I got breast cancer for my 41st birthday(it was diagnosed right after my birthday) and that will be 17 years ago this coming October. It was found in a mammogram and it was in an early stage. I worked with several women-late 30's who were diagnosed with stage 3 and 4 breast cancer over the past 5 or 6 years and all are doing well.

2 0

Arashi Beach, Hyatt, Radisson, Shopping, Flea Market, Downtown, Palm Beach, Everything
    Post Thanks / Like
    Glad they caught it soon. That is why a mammo is so important, plus an ultra-sound. I get both.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks guys. This has been an awful year to be honest. Losing my mom...now having my mother in-law with health issues just is awful. I am praying the rest of 2019 is better than the start for sure, better yet I am looking forward to 2020 already.

Post Thanks / Like
    My thoughts and prayers are with you, your wife and her mother. They will both need your strength and support in the coming months which I know they will have.

1 0

Post Thanks / Like
    So sorry to hear this Jay. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Post Thanks / Like
    Prayers being sent your way for your Mother-In-Law

1 0

Boca Catalina, Arashi Beach Manchebo Beach, Eagle Beach
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm so sorry to hear about your Mother in law. You guys have really had a tough year. I'll keep her in my prayers.

1 0