This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: For those of you that worked or are working remotely

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    My company is great. I love working here honest to god compared to almost everywhere I have ever worked.

We just made the company more money than they ever have made while working full time remote. They STILL are hesitant about letting us be remote because historically we are very collaborative. We have trouble asking for even one day or two days a week. And this is at a company that gave us two weeks of free vacation time during the pandemic.

I am very flabbergasted at how difficult this is for even the most conscientious companies. No one likes commuting every day. Sometimes you’re grumpy and don’t want to see anyone. And there is literally no evidence that suggest working at home is bad for productivity, in fact the opposite.
    0 0

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    welcome to the aruba.com community forum.

is "the UK" slowly getting back to non remote working or does it seem like you are going to be remote for more time?

Quote Originally Posted by phelesi View Post
    My company is great. I love working here honest to god compared to almost everywhere I have ever worked.

We just made the company more money than they ever have made while working full time remote. They STILL are hesitant about letting us be remote because historically we are very collaborative. We have trouble asking for even one day or two days a week. And this is at a company that gave us two weeks of free vacation time during the pandemic.

I am very flabbergasted at how difficult this is for even the most conscientious companies. No one likes commuting every day. Sometimes you’re grumpy and don’t want to see anyone. And there is literally no evidence that suggest working at home is bad for productivity, in fact the opposite.
    THINK.. is it Thoughtful? Helpful? Inspirational? Necessary? Kind?
    Karma...It is pronounced "HaHaHaHa"
    SIDTM

0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi phelisi, welcome to the forum!

0 0