This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: We have to keep looking ahead

Since 1980, and throughout the many changes, we still love going downtown in Oranjestad.
    Post Thanks / Like

We have to keep looking ahead

Good morning everyone,

We have re-booked our Maui vacation. Maui in April/May 2020 has been cancelled so we are booked for the same time in 2021.

The company we rent the condo from was really good. They just moved our reservation from now till then. There will likely be a small adjustment because they have no control over state taxes which can change with little notice, but that's a small thing.

Glenn
    0 1

Post Thanks / Like
    I am glad they are flexible. We have a trip planned for Europe this summer. I know Viking will allow cancellations up to 24 hours before because of this and because we booked our airfare through them, we are safe with that. But I don't know what the hotels and tours for our pre-trip will do if we cancel. Our hope is just to move the entire trip to 2021 if the world is not safe by the end of June.