This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: What are you doing to keep busy while at home?

The less crowded beaches & the Dutch bars
    Post Thanks / Like
    Congratulations. Back in the day we used to frequent some of the vineyards near Canandaigua. It is a lovely area.
    1 1

Post Thanks / Like
    I know how to get there, Chuck! Summer road trip to Jay's lake house! Woohoo! [he did invite us all in one of these threads, didn't he? Oh, well, we'll just surprise him]

0 2

Post Thanks / Like
    Robin, do you have an ETA on when you'll be done? I'd just like to have some idea when you'll be arriving at my place...I have a list all ready for you. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by robin View Post
    After cleaning I moved on to painting. Monday I painted the accent wall in our bedroom to match the rest of the room. The wall is closest to hubby's side of the bed. He didn't notice the change. He thought I was repainting the trim. Two days and he doesn't notice a chocolate colored wall is now a blue wall.

0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LisaGrn View Post
    Robin, do you have an ETA on when you'll be done? I'd just like to have some idea when you'll be arriving at my place...I have a list all ready for you. :-)
    Every time I finish one project, I find something else to do. You'd better start on your list on your own. I'll be here awhile.

Post Thanks / Like
    Take the pike west until Canandaigua for the most part...and follow sings towards either Buffalo or Rochester NY. Its 10 miles off the highway! You guys are more than welcome but it could be a bit tight

Quote Originally Posted by cpjones View Post
    Outstanding....! Congratulations.....! Ummmm.... we're gonna need directions...!
    Last edited by Aruba4ever; 05-20-2020 at 10:13 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks to all of you! We are super excited. It almost does not seem real but it is, lol. My wife is still in shock for the most part but thrilled as well. We will close on or before June 25th. Our loan was suppose to close by the 16th but our wonderful loan officer contacted the rate lock desk and he said "The rate lock women agreed to move the closing date til the 25th for you, it was a 35 fee but we wont charge you. The only charge is she drinks expensive beer....The rate lock women is my wife and she says we just need to get it done by the 25th" Small town Canandaigua!!!! I had already offered to take him and his wife out for dinner/drinks for this wonderful service and this was before I knew she played a part in our loan, lol. He asked that we bring him some special beer from a brewery around here....I said done deal!!!!

Life is funny sometimes and buying the spot my wife grew up in is beyond special to me!
    Last edited by Aruba4ever; 05-20-2020 at 10:11 PM.

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    excellent!
    great news jay.

Quote Originally Posted by Aruba4ever View Post
    The last step happened an hour or so ago...we received our full mortgage approval minus the basic new pay stubs etc....Very exciting for all of us. We will be purchasing the place my wife grew up in on Canandaigua Lake.....can't wait to spend the summer on the water!
    ​In a world where you can be anything, be kind!
    1 1

Post Thanks / Like
    Congrats Jay! It will be nice to have the place just in time for summer.

1 2