This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: XRP- Crypto for Aruba

Post Thanks / Like

XRP- Crypto for Aruba

I know this has zero to do with Aruba EXCEPT- if you make some extra "coin" you may be able to go back sooner than later. Anyone here besides myself playing with the Crypto Coins? I have a couple of friends that are all in....we chat investments all the time. Our fun play right now is XRP- sold on Coinbase.com if interested. When I bought in it was at .24 cents give or take and now its at .34 and climbing in the past couple of weeks. As much as I am a old school investor I am LOVING the Crypto game. If your looking for some fun with a small investment, join me, lol. I am also playing with XLM. I wish I started playing with these years ago- I think I would have been able to retire by now if I learned about them a few years back.

I am guessing nobody wants to chat Crypto but if you do count me in! Sorry the more crap days I have the more I buy...its open 24/7 so I have had a few late night purchases after a tough day at school.
    June 8th - can't get here quick enough!

0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Headed to bed with a few extra XRP coins in my wallet! I am sorry but its a blast! If it ever explodes like the Bitcoin- or .002% of it...I will throw us all a party in Aruba that we would never forget!

0 0

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    all greek to me

Paul said last night that he had been doing some reading about crypto currency.

our investments are held in our IRAs and the care/guidance of fidelity.

November 26 - December 10 Photos https://photos.app.goo.gl/K6JFHPUx18oB69Nh7
    0 1

Post Thanks / Like
    I’m way too conservative for Crypto coin. I never realized that Bitcoin actually took off.

0 1

Post Thanks / Like
    Interesting. I'll have to ask my financial advisor if he knows anything about it.

Post Thanks / Like
    99 percent of our investments are the same....IRA, 401k and some stock but I manage them- good bad or indifferent, lol. Its my thought that nobody cares about my money like I do...so I take care of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    all greek to me

Paul said last night that he had been doing some reading about crypto currency.

our investments are held in our IRAs and the care/guidance of fidelity.
    Last edited by Aruba4ever; 11-21-2020 at 11:02 AM.

0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    I tried to help, lol. XRP just exploded!!!! Its up 31% in 24 hours and is now trading at .42+ I would buy it on any retracement as if it drops I will add to my share but I am hoping it goes to the moon!

0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Yep it really did at well over 18k a coin now. Way to expensive for me to play with at this point. I myself always thought the coins were a joke....but I don't any longer for sure. In the next 10 years I see a dramatic shift to everything going digital- its instant, way less expensive for banks/stores etc...to get paid and send money. A year ago I would have laughed at me making that same statement- but today I honestly see it happening. There will be a zillion Pay Pals- and places like XRP running the show.

Quote Originally Posted by Pegmeister View Post
    I’m way too conservative for Crypto coin. I never realized that Bitcoin actually took off.

0 2

Since 1980, and throughout the many changes, we still love going downtown in Oranjestad.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi there Aruba4ever,,

I am either too old or too conservative to get involved in Crypto currencies of any kind. I always thought, and still think, that they are a way for a variety of ne'er-do-wells to hide their transactions.

Which brings me to Aruba, so your assertion that this has zero to do with Aruba isn't entirely true. Stay with me.

Linda's Dutch Pancakes has a Bitcoin machine, at least they did in 2019. So if you're one of those folks who is paranoid about people finding out you had both cane syrup and chocolate chips on your pancake, this is the place for you. Just sayin'.

Glenn
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Lol,XRP spiked today to over 48 but has settled down to 41 or so. Its an interesting investment class. Like I said I don't have a ton of money into it...at my max I had 9k earlier but I am enjoying the ride for sure. If I was a young man- like my son who is only 10....I think its a worthwhile investment. For the folks ready to retire I would probably steer towards a more stable investment. I am still a few years away from retirement and I am loving the minute to minute swings. I buy on down dips and enjoy the upswings. If it goes to S. it will be an investment that I will regret- Just like Global Crossing that I owned a lot of stock in before it went BK almost over night.

0 0