This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: You probably don't need me to remind you. But you knew I would.

Post Thanks / Like
    I never watch it but did tune in to see Johnny Weir. Love that guy! I predict he'll win the whole thing! But Glenn, you'll have to let me know cuz don't think I can sit through a whole season.
    0 1

Post Thanks / Like
    I skipped it as I’m not crazy about the new host. May watch it On Demand if I get really bored. There really isn’t much on these days.

0 0

Since 1980, and throughout the many changes, we still love going downtown in Oranjestad.
    Post Thanks / Like
    You can count on me Lisa to keep you posted on this. I have a booklet near my spot on the chesterfield in front of the tv where I keep score. This is how sick and warped I have become.

Skaters like Johnny Weir actually do pretty well on the show. They are used to training and they can interpret the music.

Glenn

Quote Originally Posted by LisaGrn View Post
    I never watch it but did tune in to see Johnny Weir. Love that guy! I predict he'll win the whole thing! But Glenn, you'll have to let me know cuz don't think I can sit through a whole season.
    0 0